Can you explain this ad?

*deleted again

I only recent found out this was true. I was talking to a friend about how unhappy she was with her lover. To all her complaints there was one simple answer “tell him what you want or teach him how to do it”. She looked very uncomfortable and then explained that she didn’t want him to think she was too “experienced”.

Hell, I’d let a man think I wrote a dictionary on the subject if it kept me from having bad sex.

I made a derivative work Sunday… while on the 235 bus.

That’s a cool photo!

You forgot to mention that she was holding a book, studying for MBA, that’s why she fell asleep. AND her legs were swung over the front row of seats, because she’s over 6 feet tall. You did take her number, didn’t you?

[quote=“tash”]That’s a cool photo!

You forgot to mention that she was holding a book, studying for MBA, that’s why she fell asleep. AND her legs were swung over the front row of seats, because she’s over 6 feet tall. You did take her number, didn’t you?[/quote]

She also mentioned before she passed out that she was horny for a super-tall, stubborn, english-teaching, PhD-holding guy. But he only teaches English sometimes “because that’s so hard to avoid”. When I told her I avoided teaching English (despite having a region-neutral American accent), that’s when she fainted.

Isn’t it hot that the post above gave me this title? ha!

[quote=“arion”][quote=“tash”]That’s a cool photo!

You forgot to mention that she was holding a book, studying for MBA, that’s why she fell asleep. AND her legs were swung over the front row of seats, because she’s over 6 feet tall. You did take her number, didn’t you?[/quote]

She also mentioned before she passed out that she was horny for a super-tall, stubborn, english-teaching, PhD-holding guy. But he only teaches English sometimes “because that’s so hard to avoid”. When I told her I avoided teaching English (despite having a region-neutral American accent), that’s when she fainted.[/quote]
I think we have ourselves T-shirt material there!

I see it before me… a green field full of cows (having fun) and one big one in the foreground, bilboard hanging from her neck that reads: “I only teach English sometimes, because that’s so hard to avoid.”

[quote=“tash”][quote=“arion”][quote=“tash”]That’s a cool photo!

She also mentioned before she passed out that she was horny for a super-tall, stubborn, english-teaching, PhD-holding guy. But he only teaches English sometimes “because that’s so hard to avoid”. When I told her I avoided teaching English (despite having a region-neutral American accent), that’s when she fainted.[/quote]
I think we have ourselves T-shirt material there!

I see it before me… a green field full of cows (having fun) and one big one in the foreground, bilboard hanging from her neck that reads: “I only teach English sometimes, because that’s so hard to avoid.”[/quote]

Order #1, right here. :wink: