Can you recommend a GOOD Chiropractor?

Does anyone know of a good chiropractor in Taipei??

I have gone to what I consider great ones in 3 other countries. The selection seems nil here in Taipei.

I would like to visit one for my back. As those of you who have experienced back problems know, it affects your entire life.

One who doesn’t use brute force, but has and knows the right techniques for their patients’ ailments.

Your suggestions are greatly appreciated.

Regards,
:blush:

forumosa.com/taiwan/profile.php? … le&u=11684

New in Taipei, looking for a western trained chiropractor to sort out my back.

Someone who knows their stuff, more importantly knows the right treatment for you and can execute it properly.

A name and contact would be very helpful.

Your recommendations are greatly appreciated!!

Regards,
:notworthy:

Uh Jay, follow the link above. Dr Mark has treated many members of the foreign community with good results. My wife has been seeing him recently for shoulder problems and has been well treated in all senses of the word.

Dr Mark is not just western trained but also is a westerner (from California I think).

I’ll second that. I saw Dr Mark for a few months after straining my back and he was very good.

He is American and qualified as correctly pointed out in LA.

Dr. Mark W. Griffin DC (USA):

Chiropractic Care
Deep Muscle Tissue Therapy
Sport Injuries
Custom-made foot orthotics
By Appointment Only, Please!

Zhongxiao East Road, Sec. 4
No. 250, 11F-5
Taipei, Taiwan

Tel: (02) 8771-3516[/size]

Tell him Forumosa sent you!

I have to agree, that if you have problems go to see Dr. Mark.

If you have recent xrays bring them with you or he will send you out to get some taken so he can see what the problem is exactly and he can treat you efficiently.

Make an appointment, he is a busy guy. Very easy to get to as well. Less than a 5 minute walk from the MRT station!

Does anyone know of a good chiropractor in Taichung? My boyfriend is also having back problems, and needs a good firm bone crushing.

Thanks for your help!
Karen

Thanks for your referals to Dr. Mark. Everyone seems to say he is quite good. Is he the only one in Taipei?

I have come across Aussie Chiro, 3 Taiwanese doctors educated overseas. Has anyone visited them with success? My initial impression is that the 3 doctors there seem quite young.

I feel in this field experience counts for alot. Your referals are appreciated.

Best.

Does anyone know of or where to find a English-speaking chiropractor in Taipei?

Thanks in advance!

:help:

Dr. Mark. He advertises here on Forumosa. He’s an American. 1500 NT per visit.

Aussie Chiro - hes Australian. Search this site for details

[quote]Hi the aussie guy’s name is Dr.Johnson Huang and quite simply hes AMAZING :notworthy: Its always a relaxing healing experience when I go there.
top of the line equptment, very reasonable prices and speaks fluent English having lived abroad for 10 years.

2935-2477 #234-1 roosevelt rd. sec. 6 3rd floor
http://www.aussiechiro.com.tw[/quote]

[quote=“darkangel”][quote]Hi the Aussie guy’s name is Dr.Johnson Huang and quite simply hes AMAZING :notworthy: Its always a relaxing healing experience when I go there.
top of the line equptment, very reasonable prices and speaks fluent English having lived abroad for 10 years.

2935-2477 #234-1 Roosevelt Rd. sec. 6 3rd floor
http://www.aussiechiro.com.tw[/quote][/quote]

i agree dr. johnson is a super nice guy, speaks excellent english and makes you feel quite comfortable. Last time I was there it was $1000 per visit or you can get a discount if you buy a package. he takes his time with you which is great. but then again, i have also heard excellent things about dr. mark and he is more central.

If you’re able to take a Chinese friend to interpret, I highly recommend Long Chiropractic Center. When I got to Taiwan a year ago, I arrived with a horrible case of bursitis in my right elbow that I’d spent hundreds of dollars trying to cure in the US, using my regular chiropractor as well as acupuncture (not an Asian doctor, though). Nothing worked, and it hurt like hell. My friend took me to this guy twice, which cost $600NT a visit, and my elbow was fine. I think he’s great!

He’s close to the Jian Tan station on Tong He Street, #37. Phone 2886-8778.

Does anybody know if Aussie Chiro is still in business? The webpage is down and the number listed earlier in this thread and elsewhere doesn’t work.

Yes, they are still in business. I used the number I found on the forum, and my fatherinlaw goes there regularly.

Thanks.

I tried the number again, a few moments after posting, and it worked.

bump for merge

forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … iropractor
forumosa.com/taiwan/viewtopi … 83&start=0

and I’ll be merging this with a 5th thread now.