Can you recommend other Taiwan healthcare e-commerce websites like 樂齡網

樂齡生活事業股份有限公司 L’elan Enterprise runs this healthcare portal that seems to particularly target seniors. I am looking for Taiwan e-commerce portals and marketplaces where I might sell products to Taiwan patients. Please let me know any that you may have used for yourself or your family?

Or, if you have had a good experiences buying health products in other more general marketplaces - like Shopee, Momo, PChome - that would be useful to know as well

Advertise in different ways like FB, google, MRT space (hohoAd) on PChome and youtube

1 Like

Partnering with distributors

This is tricky because our margins are already tight, so splitting them makes it much less interesting for both the distributor and us. Certainly, there are key accounts (hospitals, clinics, assisted living chains) where we would work with certain sales people who have solid relationships in place.

In this thread, I hope to focus more on online options. For some of our products, offline sales (via clinics, pharmacies, etc) should dwarf online sales - but we would still want an online presence, which is easier to establish. Over the long term, however, online sales via different platforms – our own webshop, big marketplaces with established users (Shopee, PCHome, Momo), and specialty webshop (like ez66, which targets geriatrics) – as a whole should grow to be the largest source of revenue.

For me if marketing on web platform I will use Google ads I think already mention. 2nd option to market directly to big Hospitals, small and big pharmacy. Bring the actual products to these pharmacy, a few catalogs.

I dont know about payment terms perhaps consignments.

Advertising at MRT - also mentioned earlier people see your product instantly.