Canadian fellow engaged to be married to Taiwan TV MC

Hello:

Does anyone know how I can make contact with this Canadian fellow who is engaged to be married to a Ms. Huang here in Taiwan? Ms. Huang is a famous MC on Taiwan TV.

Here is a brief Chinese language article about their relationship.
epochtimes.com.tw/bt/5/7/5/n975316p.htm

I would like to inform this fellow of his legal rights after marriage. There is a lot of misinformation floating around out there, and I would not want him to get off on the wrong foot …

A good contact email address for me is given below. (I find that my gmail account deals best with English language data … )

why do the rich and well connected always get better service than the rest of the populace…

A Canadian in Taipei being rich and well connected? Isn’t that like tits on a bull? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Maybe the chick is, but I would guess the guy teaches kindy. Maybe I am wrong here, but I usually am not when it comes to Canadians :roflmao:

No, I met him at a party a couple of years ago. He’s not a teacher, but it escapes me what exactly he does. He seemed like a decent enough guy. :idunno:

Oh, I think I know who you are talking about (not that I follow the social lives of Taiwan’s in-bred entertainment industry starlets). Isn’t this the bird who tried to become a movie star in America, but couldn’t make it, so she was forced to come back to Taiwan.

She met her beau overseas right and he came back with her?

Maybe I am getting her mixed up with another TV personality.

A Canadian in Taipei being rich and well connected? Isn’t that like tits on a bull? :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Maybe the chick is, but I would guess the guy teaches kindy. Maybe I am wrong here, but I usually am not when it comes to Canadians :roflmao:[/quote]

Yeah, you’re probably right.
He’s probably a loudmouthed prick too.
Oh, wait, I’m probably being hasty, we don’t know for sure that he’s from Calgary, do we???

Anyone have a link to a picture of this famous lady?

What a bunch of gossips. :laughing:

Blow me.

Do NOT blow the chief until you have consulted Hartzell about your rights.

Erm… because they’re rich and well-connected? :wink:

Erm… because they’re rich and well-connected? :wink:[/quote]

Many thanks for straightening the poor boy out…he hasn’t been the same since Rolf Harris retired…

Is it this guy? He does ABC videos.

yeah thanks sandman, i now understand… :astonished:

i would prefer if you un-straightened me out though chief

It’s Chris??

Our Chris? Chris Downs?! :noway:

[quote=“AWOL”]yeah thanks sandman, I now understand… :astonished:

I would prefer if you un-straightened me out though chief[/quote]

OK, have it your way…Rolf has a new album coming out in the fall…

You’re lying, Rolf would never say Fall. :noway:

“Diddle-iddle-iddle-um”

HG

Hartzell, I sent him your e-mail address.

Sean the Well-Connected

Blow me.[/quote]

You know…like the tie…