Canadian murdered in Yonghe

Yup and if you run out you can bring out the bird
https://youtu.be/_290em4KkHA

1 Like

Maybe Japan is right in limiting that profession (i.e. tattoo artists) to qualified doctors. Cleans it up from the violent peasants/mafia/violent chaps.

Conditions in Taiwan’s jails are pretty terrible by all accounts.

Do they use an RO filter for the drinking water?

Do they provide the air filter or do you have to bring your own? I require the air to be under 50aqi at all times.

I’m a strict vegan, I assume they can cater to this?

As for TV watching do they have the HBO package or I’m a forced to watch local TV only?

Do you get multiple air conditioning units in your room incase you and your cellmate have a different temperature preference?

They will benefit from the foreigner on foreigner thingy. Eons ago when Taiwan was under martial law and military courts were pretty much taking care of business, there was a TAS student who knifed his Taiwanese girlfriend dozens of times and killed her. They let him go to juvenile detention in the USA.

There will be no sentence of death here. As Taiwan is moving away from the death sentence and is not keen on killing the dozens currently on death row

I find pre-dawn executions are always that little bit more poetic. Plus it gives you the rest of the day to relax in, maybe go shopping for a birthday present for that special little lady…

Hey man, I heard that ZD had a parrot that could cuss you out in Scottish slang. I’m not kidding.

Your demands remind me of when I was put in the drunk tank at age 15.

Me: (wakes up not realising I am in jail for taking the paddywagon cops to the wrong address where a large African person answered the door): I would like Eggs Benedict, a grapefruit, English breakfast tea, toast, and freshly squeezed orange juice.
Intercom voice: Where do you think you are sonny?
Me (looks outside and sees barbed wire and tall fences): I thought I was at the Palliser. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fairmont_Palliser_Hotel
Intercom voice: You are at the Palliser for juvies (laughs).

Honest if you been riding a scoot here when the cold front be in town that jacket on backwards really works…Donno bout the shoes though.

Well at least you be brighter than these folks out on a bender

Not so bad the cops. Put the glasses on Oz once they got him.

Love that bird.
And how it puts emphasis on the F

1 Like

Me too. So funny.

I know this is old, but this article, when it references Wu, the alleged accessory to murder, I still can`t believe they let him go on USD9000 dollars bail. I mean, how can Taiwan takes itself seriously, when accessories to murder in the US get life (treated the same, in most instances, as the murderers themselves). What a fucking joke of a criminal justice system. The Scots were bloody spot on in denying the request for Dean to return.

3 Likes

Ok. This might be a dumb question …

Is there any chance that Taiwan might deport those offenders to Canada (under the term Canada would agree to do so) ?
(I mean 2 foreigners and 1 dual-citizienship killing a canadian, so …)

This Oz guy probably now wishes he coulda flew to another country considering Taiwan and the Philippines have an extradition agreement.

I don’t think it’s dumb, I think it will be interesting, to say the least.
Pretty hard to call, given the many variations on the norm.

But I’d be surprised if they just up and deported them, given the severe circumstances

1 Like

That would be too much mercy. From Joss stick making to Club Fed. No way — fuck em.

Erm…Bent and Oz are yanks, right?

I agree Toe. While the victim and accessory to murder chap are Canadian, not sure Club Fed would open its doors for 2 foreigners and 1 dual-citizienship person just for killing one Canadian. Not sure Corrections/Justice officials could explain that to taxpayers. Why should they pay 50000CDN a year to upkeep such trash for non-citizens perpetrating a crime in another country out of their jurisdiction? I get prisoner exchanges but footing the bill for others? Nope.

1 Like

I don’t expect anyone to understand and I can see why you might think we should’ve kept quiet. I’ll tell you what they were thinking because I’m the girl’s mother. Sometimes you will risk everything to do the right thing by someone you cared about. She changed the location last minute to allow friends to come together without media or haters and remember their kind friend. We wrote notes to him that were sent to his family because all they are reading are the lies that are being printed. Stories were shared and tears fell as we listened to some of his favorite 80’s music. I hope someone would come to look for me if I don’t show up. The guy in the photo lost a friend who never said a bad thing about anyone and was a good listener. He was one of guys who found Ryan. This dog that I’m attaching her photoshopped picture is the reason they found him so quickly. We are frightened and will have nightmares for a long time. I’m proud that we haven’t let our fear of what others might think get in the way.Image%20(1)

12 Likes