Canadian murdered in Yonghe

Did someone say rooftop?

1 Like

I had to take my “western food license” exam to open a restaurant and I had to make a pizza with corn on it. :nauseated_face::nauseated_face::nauseated_face:

4 Likes

I just feel grateful they use the word «suspect».

Listen, man, I know I’m not your attorney, but if I were your attorney, and again, I know I’m not your attorney, but if I were your attorney, and, of course, I’m just spitballing here, since I’m not your attorney, but, if I were your attorney…
I’d say you have a pretty good case for action against the site for this guy outing you.

Again, I’m not your attorney.

But if I were your attorney, well…

1 Like

What was that again about posts on Forumosa and legal advice? Someone help me out here…

https://youtu.be/Csi0_W1pB9w

How come Oz isn’t back yet? Are they trying to book the cheapest flight on cebu air ?

I dunno how it works in the Philippines but in most countries there is a legal process for extradition that can easily drag on for months if not years. Even if he waives extradition it can take a while to go through all the procedures.

1 Like

:eek:

The Saturday edition of the TT has a news story about Mayer and Bent and Ryan and wu that opens up a new can of worms. The cops actually questioned Mayer in person after the murder and then let him go free, without limiting travel overseas. He flew to manila using Taiwanese gf credit card to buy ticket and hotel in manila. Cops admitted this and are redfaced now. Also cna reports Mayer only holds USA nationality and is not an Israeli national at all and therefore not an isreali-American as news reports erroneously say. The dude is fried now, rest of his life post age 38 in jail.

2 Likes

Wow—stellar reporting, eh?

1 Like

Oops!
http://www.taipeitimes.com/News/taiwan/archives/2018/09/08/2003700024

1 Like

This truly beggars belief. Mayer’s head shouldn’t be the only one that rolls.

4 Likes

He should have gone with “ Aliens did it “. It would have been a more plausible story .:lying_face:However , innocent until proven guilty . I worry more about the Keystone Cops screwing up any evidence and await further non-developments.

5 Likes

Is there any word on what Bent is claiming happened? Seems like he’s been the only one without his story heard…is he guilty or not?

let’s just admit, we’re all armchair quarterbacks on what’s going on in this case.

2 Likes

If he wasn’t before, he probably is now.

In other words, about as well qualified as the TW police.

1 Like

So when does the mixtape drop?

5 Likes

3 posts were split to a new topic: Welcome Back Flobbers