Canadian murdered in Yonghe

Opportunistic.

1 Like

I thought that was another lady. The lady Bent was dating replaced Ryan’s wife at the tattoo parlor.

Sure that pic is Ryan’s wife ? Gotta go bAck and compare Ryan’s wife’s pic with this pic but I’m too lazy to do that . Anyone ?

Nvm. Someone caught that already

The government (FBI) just sends a message through Interpol that passport# is revoked.
In my passport there is/was even a remark that ‘this passport is valid to travel to all countries’. Your country can limit the countries the passport is valid for.

It’s weird, Schlomo was the business partner of the murdered’s wife? Maybe they had an affair?

We covered that already. Thinking perhaps Ryan was killed because of the possibly suspicious circumstances of his wife’s death but there seems no connection. Seems Ryan was the supplier to Oz and not the other way around. Perhaps Ryan set up his wife to work in the parlor because they were selling maryjane out of that place?

It’s a convoluted mess, who done what to whom.

Hopefully the truth will make itself known

They also both used the same surname in their aliases: Oz Diamond and Cat Diamond. Cat Diamond was the manager of Oz’s shop DC Tattoos until her drowning when she was replaced two days later with Ewart Bent’s girlfriend.

To me, that is highly irregular. If you work in a hospital with life and death situations, you replace a deceased member within two days. For a tattoo parlour with a website that only illustrates a handful of their works, such a quick replacement seems odd indeed and very inconsiderate of the deceased.

1 Like

Very strange…

Suspicious!

Really gives the noggin a good joggin.
:thinking: :thinking: :thinking:

Suspiciously strange! Worth investigating.

You can say that again.

Thank goodness for Forumosa. How else would the cops get this case solved? Not being facetious at all. I mean they let Mayer go without travel restrictions@@. The local cops probably keep this forum under watch. 您好警察朋友們!

There’s no case @Belgian_Pie and I can’t crack.

1 Like

The cutting of body was rough and not smooth, so it was a hasty work. We can even estimate the time of death by examining the food content. It must also be done by someone who he is familiar with, bc its not common for a person to go out alone at night by yourself. Add in the 100k that was withdrawn these few days makes it an possible drug case. (This was all said on the same day they found the body). The foreigner part was mentioned by him because he said the most common causes of dismemberment in Taiwan is either an immense hatred for someone (but Taiwanese people won’t do this kind of thing to a foreigner), a pervert case (like the last one where the guy wanted to make a specimen of the girl’s boob), or a homosexual revenge case. The doctor said, by process of elimination, this can only be something that a foreigner must have done since the motivation to dismember a body is not like what a Taiwanese person would do.

A Taiwanese person wouldn’t do something like this.

T.Taiwan Police man

You are definitely “up to snuff” and I appreciate your “crack team” being on the case :joy:

1 Like

There’s a western food license?

why are Taiwanese incapable of making a decent pizza anyway
Enough of them have been overseas to see that what passes for pizza (and pasta) here is utter shite

You have seen and tried bubble ‘tea’? No one cares what they put in their feeding hole!

To open a restaurant Taiwan you’ll be needing a food license. Food license fall into two categories. First you have your “normal” food license, followed by your “western” food license which everything else falls into. Say your cooking Indian, Greek, Thai, whatever it falls under the western category.

In order to get the license you’ll need to pass a “test” which consists of making brutal “American” food. Corn on pizza, Waldorf salads, a lot of stuff that was popular in the 80’s.

Heres the kicker, the food license does not cover any elements of food safety or food cleanliness of any kind. What temperature does chicken have to be so it’s safe to eat? Who knows! Do you have to keep hot food hot and cold food cold? Who cares! As long as you know how to put corn on a pizza your now a western chef. :man_cook:

Congratulations and bon appetite.

1 Like