Cancel Contract Document

Is it necessary to have a signed paper cancelling your contract if you leave one school and plan to find another job teaching job in Taiwan. I read somewhere that the next school needs this document but then others have said you don’t need it.
If I don’t have a cancel contract document, can I get another job at a different school?
I am sure some of you out there have just walked away from a job without giving a notice or sitting down and facing the management. Was it hard to get another job after that?

Thanks for your help.

I depends on your plan, and this question also belongs in the Visa Help subforum.

I forgot to say something helpful: Grow a pair. Sit down with management. Negotiate a contract cancelation, and try to set the end date on a payday.

[quote=“nocube”]Is it necessary to have a signed paper cancelling your contract if you leave one school and plan to find another job teaching job in Taiwan. I read somewhere that the next school needs this document but then others have said you don’t need it.
If I don’t have a cancel contract document, can I get another job at a different school?
I am sure some of you out there have just walked away from a job without giving a notice or sitting down and facing the management. Was it hard to get another job after that?

Thanks for your help.[/quote]

What the guy above said. Grow a pair.

If you walk away without talking to management, they will still have to write up a cancel contract form, but they will write that you basically pulled a runner. That’s grounds for being blacklisted by the government

Also, I don’t think you can transfer your ARC without a Cancel Contract agreement.

Man up.