Cancel Culture Victims

Don’t you dare saddle me with Kenny G you bastard!

1 Like

It’s when P.Diddy and Enya get together that the real magic happens!

P.Diddy pays out for Enya sample | Hotpress

(Also, Lauryn Hill is pretty bad now but you know the first Fugees album was great don’t front).

2 Likes

Wrong think.
Expose Pravda CNN and get banned off of Twitter. Corporates helping each other with their agenda.

And another corporate helping other corporates by suppressing a news piece:

“Private companies should be forced by the government to say what the government wants”- interesting idea you have there.

2 Likes

This is so stupid, seems like a perfectly reasonable question:

There is also this, some may remember:

Dawkins: “discuss.”
The American Humanist Association:

1 Like

I doubt Dawkins will recover from losing the 1996 AHA “Humanist of the Year” award.

1 Like

Good point, but that kinda just makes it stupider!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yea, controlling kids music always works well and stops them from listening to it.

I thought I was bad when it came to being stuck in the past with music, but there sure are some old farts (musically) on here. ;D

Sheeeeiiiiitttttt, and I thought I was a grumpy old man when it came to music. Some of the best albums are 1992+ - Nas, Dr Dre, Snoop, WuTang, Biggy, 2Pac… Some seems even more relevant today.

I’m even finally coming around to some of the new stuff finally. :smiley:

Some of Eazy’s stuff didn’t age that well. ;D Conversely, society as a whole is finally coming around to some of real issues brought up way back then - Fuck tha Police seems a lot more understandable to a lot more people these days I think…

eh? when was the last time she released anything?

"Why are conservatives voices banned from social media? "
Yesterday’s leading posts in Facebook
I Ben Shapiro
2 Ben Shapiro
3 Ben Shapiro
4 Fox News
5 ForAmerica
6 Dan Bongino
7 Sean Hannity
8 Dan Bongino
9 Fox News
10 The Rachel Maddow Show

“Sure, the top nine are right-wingers, but no. 10 is a liberal, so we’re being cancelled. It’s not fairrr…”

I’ve seen analysis like this before, and typically what I’ve seen is when you expand the top posts to 25 or 50, right wing voices only have a minor lead over left wing ones. Also, the fact that establishment media skews dramatically to the left is the entire reason that new media has been so popular for right wing view points. Finally, this is all irrelevant to the point of whether right wing views are treated the same as left wing views on social media.

2 Likes

“Students for Trump” gets canceled by judge- will it reboot as “Fraudsters for Trump”?

here’s an interesting cancel culture read:

this linked video is worth a watch:

1 Like

LOL Todd seems butthurt

1 Like

:+1:

Adult doctor fantasizing about murdering white people: fine

https://www.washingtonpost.com/education/2021/06/09/yale-lecturer-talks-about-killing-white-people/

12 year old made racist comments on twitter: entire family must be punished by taking away their livelihood and tormenting them including by scumbag corporations like Costco

More wonderful comments from a US psychiatrist in the article below. If this is acceptable in the field, I’d sooner sign up for a session with a rabid bobcat than one of these lunatic quacks. I’d advise anyone not to see one personally.

3 Likes

@tempogain is feisty today too!

1 Like