Cancel Culture Victims

I liked the strip, but it didn’t translate well to a show / the writing on the show wasn’t good.

Excellent piece in the Times. The difference between craven cowards and people with principles is stark in several instances.

1 Like

Leave it to the writers of Robot Chicken to give their take on Scott Adams

Dilbert cancels his creator Scott Adams

2 Likes

I just saw this. Her name in Chinese translation is 張秋.

on another note:
Leonardo DiCaprio should be cancelled.

What? His cancellation isn’t going so well in the other thread? :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

Oh give it up. Adults have sex. Power dynamics exist. She’s getting exposure by his side. End of story.

Andrew Tate should be cancelled. Oh wait. That’s happening.

1 Like

The other thread reminded me about this one and how some users insinuated or said that cancellation wasn’t real. I do remember someone asking for examples implying this actually didn’t happen.

Well, certain user(s), you don’t need to go too far to see an exemplar of modern times angry mob like individuals…

It’s accountability. Nobody is getting cancelled, they’re being made accountable. I’m in charge of deciding accountability, by the way.

2 Likes

Why does Leonardo need to be held accountable? Because any other old man dating a 19 year old child would be shamed?

The only people who can or should cancel him are his coworkers and bosses. The rest of us can stfu. Just don’t work with him.

Well, it seems that Scott Adams’ self-destruction continues. What a frickin’ knob.

Here’s his YouTube channel if you want to listen to his daily coffee chats.

Giving your video clip a watch, I should note the thread is called cancel culture victims, in Scott Adams case it seems more like cancel culture volunteer.

1 Like

EXACTLY! This dumbass just can’t seem to get out of his own way. Self-cancellation. Geez. Quit already and move to tropical island and enjoy your money and success instead of becoming a pariah.

Interesting conversation, I’m about halfway through

The horseshoe is incredible. Who is he a mirror image of?

The presenter or the cartoonist?

I’ve not followed the cartoonist. I was thinking about Alex Jones.

1 Like

Somebody must have pissed off Scott Adams real bad. The guy looks hurt.

Jim Gafigan?

Come Monday morning, HR across the country will hear noise about Dilbert screen savers.

Different views on letting A. Netrebko perform in Taiwan.

Taiwan’s National Symphony Orchestra (NSO) on Tuesday announced the cancellation of a concert by Russian-born opera star Anna Netrebko

Ministry of Culture (MOC) issued a statement saying that the National Performing Arts Center, which the NSO is affiliated with, should handle the issue “appropriately,” the NSO announced the concert’s cancellation.
Taiwan’s position on the war in Ukraine had “no room for ambiguity,” the MOC said in the statement.

View: unless she has made other statements from what is in the articles, I think the cancellation is utterly stupid.

3 Likes