Cancel Culture Victims

It’s not egyptians complaining, though.

It’s fat white legbeards with blue hair on tumblr and twitter. As usual.

1 Like

That’s voter intimidation more than CC, and is illegal.

1 Like

Is it possible to cancel OJ again?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1318348497272238080

Simpson’s video did not go over well with some of Toobin’s co-workers – including CNN anchor Jake Tapper , who fired back at the ex-NFL star on social media.
You murdered your wife and an innocent man in cold blood. No one really needs to hear from you ever.”

Ouch, come on man, OJ’s just playin.

1 Like

I don’t care about anything except the shirt he’s wearing. Take off that shirt OJ! Bum!

1 Like

No, it’s not voter intimidation. The president of the Florida company is just giving his employees an advanced courtesy heads up of what he’s going to have to do, if Biden wins. It’s all based upon the economics which will be imposed by a Democratic lead government.

In fact, I’d have to say that the president is a pretty good guy to give his an employees an advanced warning versus simply blindsiding them with layoffs if and when it becomes necessary. He’s definitely a caring company president.

1 Like

Why in the world would you tell employees this in a letter, even if you believed it? What is the purpose?

That’s the question a judge would ask. You’d have to convince them you did it for a reason other than voter intimidation. Good luck to that boss.

"If Trump and the Republicans win the election, DMC will hopefully be able to continue operating, more or less as it has been operating lately.”

"However, if Biden and the Democrats win, DMC could be forced to begin permanent layoffs in late 2020 and/or early 2021,” he reportedly added.

Hmm. Worth keeping an eye on these two dumb asses! Hot mike screw up. I wonder how much fall out these two will get if any.

To give them an advance courtesy heads up of possible layoffs. This courtesy gives workers an opportunity to prepare for the worst if the economic climate changes due to the election. The boss is very thoughtful and considerate toward his workers.

Nothing in the letter is illegal or inappropriate.

1 Like

:rofl: But why specify the exact reason, 2 weeks before election?

What exactly are the employees supposed to do with this very specific information?

Information specific enough to say the election winner will dictate their jobs, without specifying why…

These are the questions this mensa junior boss would be forced to answer. A judge would not be buying it.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought that’s what that was. Couldn’t really make it out when I posted. wtf?

1 Like

You are really against free speech, aren’t you.
He’s just trying to be polite and give them a heads up.
You opinion is blatantly authoritarian and counter to everything the Bill of Rights stands for.

2 Likes

He’s already stated that if he ran a company, he’d fire any employees if he found out they were Trump supporters. We know which side of the Iron Curtain he stands on.

Where did @mups say that?

The party of tolerance!

Wasn’t he found not guilty?

I’m just sayin’.

Somewhere in the 2020 election thread. I’m sure you can find it if you’re interested. If I recall correctly, he seemed quite proud of it.

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t employ Qanon supporters, it’s true. Bad for business.

Truth be told, I just don’t hire them in the first place. I don’t even look for political affiliation, I just look for people who seem like irresponsible victims, then don’t hire those people. I just assume there’s a lot of overlap. :brain:

A good response to taking down statues.

America’s idiocy is spreading to Canada. :canada: