Cancel Culture Victims

Surely they understood what that kind of behavior would mean for them, or they should have.

1 Like

They didn’t ban him. They didn’t purge him, they’re not pretending he doesn’t exist, they didn’t even threaten to ban him I don’t think. They removed his image as one of their emotes. That’s it.

1 Like

If someone doesn’t want to hire them, fine. But it’s another deal to publicly threaten to go after anyone who hires them.

Perhaps even illegal?

3 Likes

Is it? I read the Forbes piece, don’t see much to disagree with and a lot to agree with. What did those people expect? For me, I never saw this :cow: :poop: as just another politician. We’ll see if they mean it about both parties (Is Forbes the liberal media?) My hope is I’ll be long dead before anyone sees anything like this administration or its bold-faced, constant lies ever again.

1 Like

I think there are some laws that makes it illegal to screw with peoples employment opportunities like this. I’m not sure if this applies here.

I guess they’ll be looking at a tasty lawsuit against a media giant if so!

But the downside of blowing this up publicly might not be the best move for employment.

Colin Kaepernick is saying welcome to my world.

1 Like

They can also become social justice heroes?

Political witch hunts will only widen the cracks in American society.

These morons have been hammering at cracks with sledgehammers for 4 years, let them fall in first and then maybe we can close them.

2 Likes

America fucked up its response to 9/11. It fucked up its response to Katrina. It fucked up its response to the Great Recession by papering over its structural problems with massive debt. It fucked up its response to Covid-19. And it’s fucking up its response to the Trump nightmare by letting him drag America down to his petty, vindictive level…

Nope, a free pass just means we’ll be going through this again in 4 or 8 years. Pay the price first.

Nobody’s talking about escaping justice. Revenge and witch hunts aren’t justice though. They’re the beginning of a sectarian nightmare.

We’ll have to take that chance. A free pass would be beyond stupid.

I want my lies hidden!

2 Likes

A free pass is as stupid as sectarian purges.

It’s not a “sectarian purge”. It’s a political price that has to be paid by people who engaged in reprehensible behavior for 4 years. Sorry. Better not to do that again.

1 Like

The Bush administration’s lies resulted in hundreds of thousands of dead and permanently disabled, trillions of dollars in debt America can ill afford, and America’s good name tarnished. Somehow that’s okay though compared to Trump’s endless petty lies.

Who decides what is reprehensible? Godmother Pelosi? Some far left round table focus group?
There is a long list of politicians from both parties that should be canceled for the wars at least. All given a pass. And then there are the ‘journalists’.
All of a sudden there is this need for cleansing. There will be silence again when the bombs drop but stones thrown at certain people…

3 Likes