Cancel Culture Victims

That’s not an answer.
Please explain. Are you Canadian and vote NDP? The views being presented here are diametrically opposed to an NDP voter. I know many

1 Like

You know where Kelowna is, right?

And surely you know Horgan is a provincial NDP premier

1 Like

Yes, it is.

Here are two premises we agree to be true:

1. TT attacked wokeness
  2. TT voted NDP

You have claimed a contradiction without really explaining why and without reference to specific posts despite being asked.

The only contradiction I can see is that you must assume all NDP voters will not attack wokeness (which is ridiculous). If you did not make this ridiculous assumption, then I guess I was wrong. In which case, I once again ask you to prove the contradiction because I don’t see it.

1 Like

If you want a good comedy if you can get your hands on it the rebel with Tony Hancock might even surpass Monty Pythons Biggus Dickus for best comedy. Basically he’s absolutely crap at being an artist but gets hailed as the next best thing since sliced bread when he sells of art from his roommate (who is actually a talented artist) who he convinced his crap art is actually a new form of “infantile” art.

1 Like

Another:

1 Like

Quick, someone call the woke police!

1 Like

it is interesting that I maybe have an opposite impression.

1 Like

Must be all that woke shit about considering others views and answering questions as they try to brainwash us with in our American schools and infiltrate them with wokeness and a woke agenda.

Awfully quiet in here suddenly

I’m waiting for both (all three?) of you. Would a link be helpful, or repost?

Yes. I feel like I’m watching a Twilight Zone episode.

I just wonder how much credibility these two are willing to lose. does this pit have a bottom?

what do the questions and answers if provided mean?

Or a plastic surgeon, Them gals ain’t got no faces.

and how would we know?

I’m following along just like you are. Stay tuned!

ok, i’m sorry, but seriously that mic drop post or nothing
here’s a link, I can’t keep reposting so if you are refusing to answer kindly let me know

Umm…you think Kap was cancelled? He lost a job to Blaine Gabbert. Why would a team want a backup QB who isn’t very good and courts controversy? When given the opportunity to return to the NFL, he killed it himself.

1 Like

Because he was better than a lot of QBs on NFL rosters, and an effective backup can be the difference between a team making the playoffs or not, or winning an important game down the stretch.

If the NFL apologized to him that’s a pretty good sign that he was cancelled. The league itself has acknowledged that.

To be clear, I don’t care if someone wants to kneel for the national anthem. It seems pretty douchy to me, but whatever. I love lots of music, art, movies, video games, and probably a lot of other stuff from people who have political and moral views I find on a spectrum from objectionable to abhorrent.

1 Like

Yep. @TT can’t answer basic questions about the party he supposedly voted for.

I’ve posted it repeatedly.

This is getting tiring.

Seems like a double personal attack.

Still waiting for your answer

FYI, this isn’t an answer.

Go ahead, you can do it. You’re a big boy

2 Likes