Cancel Culture Victims

FIFY

I certainly hope so.

Likewise.

Iā€™m enjoying this conversation of oblique references immensely by the way.

1 Like

Well, letā€™s bring it back to reality. What in the name of :duck: is wrong with criticizing a black pastor?

1 Like

Nothing, if the critique is of the content of his material.

The thing that @TT saidā€“sarcastically, and easy to back off if held to mind youā€“is that this is a black pastor, therefore why should I listen.

Again the sarcasm in his message leaves it open to wiggling out of, but you know what he meant. To me thatā€™s pretty clear heā€™s saying this is a black pastor, so why should I listen to his message.

Iā€™ve let it go. We all know @McNulty doesnā€™t argue in good faith and doesnā€™t do the reading. No need to go back to that.

2 Likes

Only if racism is what one is looking for.

It would be icky to have to defend him with anything other than shouting,ā€œRACIST!!ā€?

1 Like

You didnā€™t have to look for it in that. Itā€™s a big flashing neon sign. How do you interpret that?

I was going to say something, but thatā€™s a far better response.

1 Like

I do more reading than you, and all you do is dodge and deflect. Give it a rest. You canā€™t answer a question, itā€™s pitiful.

Iā€™ve really enjoyed your contributions to the books thread! Also, what did you think of that Bari Weiss article? Shall I write more questions to see if youā€™re truthful about reading it? I canā€™t take your word anymore, Iā€™m afraid it is worthless to me.

Show me a non racist interpretation of what he said.

Any of youse, go ahead and interpret this in a way that is favorable. Iā€™m listening.

Uhh, I read it, and thatā€™s exactly what happened, so what are you talking about?

How should I interpret this, then?

Depends how thirsty you are?

Sam Harris has complained about how the far left take the worst possible interpretation of what people say and then run with it (cf. Cathy Newman).

I appreciate that yā€™all would stick up for me, but @McNulty isnā€™t worth the time. Iā€™ve been harping about credibility for weeks now and regardless of how much I have in the eyes of my fellow Formosans, anyone who thinks @McNUlty has more isnā€™t worth my time either.

Iā€™m all ears, yo. How should I interpret this. I mean how is this not discriminating by race and religion, explain please:

Also ā€˜Amen brother Amenā€™ seems mocking. Did I get that wrong as well?

Probably better
To debate oneā€™s ideas
Than mention their skin

1 Like

Itā€™s not racism
If itā€™s casual wink wink
what is ā€˜wokeā€™ code for?