Let’s take a real situation…
- John has a 2 year ARC about 1 month old and has been here 3 months.
- He did not sign a contract of any sort in English.
- He did sign all the paper work required to apply for an ARC. But it’s all in Chinese.
- He is making less than 20,000 per month untill Sept.
- Has a new job lined up.
- Needs a cancelation letter from the school. Stamped by the owner and the school itself???
- John has sent registerd Resignation letters to Labor Affairs, the Shcool in Question and his new school.
- The school said no dice. We don’t have a contract. So I don’t need to cancel your ARC.
WHat does he need to do?
WHat if he doesn’t get the letter?
Can he be blacklisted?