Cancer not from mutated human cells

So Kenneth Hsu (許靖華) is this world famous geologist from Academia Sinica. He is about to publish a second paper on the origin of cancer… yeah, he’s an 87 year-old geologist.

international.thenewslens.com/article/43537

Anyway, Kenneth and his team pointed out cancer cells have nothing to do with human cells, and are anaerobic bacterial genes activated by and feed on nitrite. If the government can remove nitrite from the current standard water treatment process, cancer can be reduced and cured.

Wonder if his unorthodox view has merits.

Well doctors used to reject at the idea of bacteria and micro organism in general and would cut you open without even washing their hands. So i guess anything is possible. But cancer has been studied meticulously since those days of ignorance in the medical community. So it’s a little bit hard to believe after all this research, doctors all of the world are wrong.

…meanwhile Watson and Crick have discovered superman IS actually immune to Kryptonite!

technically he is… he just reacts weirdly to the yellow sun…

Almost 2 years, nothing updated…so he’s totally off or what?

This article is utter bullshit. I hardly say bullshit these days and usually provide papers etc for proof. But this is so ridiculous, I won’t even bother to post anything. Next thing I will read here is probably someone posting another bullshit topic about “ChemTrails”…

… or climate change…
:sunglasses:

Why is a geologist writing a paper about cancer cells? That makes no sense.