CanCham 2023 Annual General Meeting 2/16

The Board of Directors and staff of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Taiwan (CCCT) would like to wish you a happy and healthy 2023!

We are pleased to announce that the CCCT will be holding the 2023 Annual General Meeting (AGM) in January. It is our honor to extend an invitation to you to attend our AGM:

Date: Thursday, February 16th
Time: 6:30pm to 9pm
Venue: Canadian Trade Office in Taipei (CTOT)
Address: No. 1, Songzhi Road, 6F, Taipei
Cost: Members FREE
Non-Members $600
(If you’re not a member yet, or if you need to renew, you can register and pay for 2023 membership at the reception.)

We appreciate the CTOT for its continuing support to the CCCT and for hosting the CCCT AGM at the MacKay Room once again.

We will give a presentation about the chamber operation and financial situation in 2022 and business plan in 2023.

Refreshment will be served. We hope all members and friends of the CCCT can come and join us!

We look forward to seeing you there.
2023-02-16T10:30:00Z

1 Like

A bit on short notice for those who might be interested.

1 Like

Does this involve a chance to chat with CCCT leaders too?

Yes, there will an opportunity to talk with the Board of Directors in the networking section where we will serve some finger food and drinks

Can we arrive late?

Yes but we do ask that guests do not arrive too late to avoid interfering with the presentations, the reports usually begin around 7 to 7:30

Ok I think I can make it before 7. I get off at 6.15 in Beitou and need a bit of time to get there.

Great, looking forward to having you join!

1 Like