CanCham/Taiwanease Happy Hour at Manhattan GB, 10/25

Last month’s combined happy hour was such a success that the Canadian Chamber of Commerce in Taiwan will be joining Taiwanease for yet another great evening of food and socializing with friendly people!

October’s Happy Hour takes us to Manhattan Gold Burger, one of the newest restaurants to pop up along Zhongxiao East Road in recent months. To read more about Manhattan Gold Burger, please check out this thread.

The Happy Hour Starts at 7:30 and ends at midnight.

Manhattan Gold Burger is offering us a great deal on drinks: $NT100 for standard drinks, house wine (red), screwdrivers, gin and tonics, vodka and cranberry juice and Heineken! Burgers: Bacon Cheese Burger with Salad or Fries, Mushroom (杏鮑菇) Veggie Burger with Salad or Fries for $200, and $10 wings with any beverage purchase!

And of course the regular menu will also be available. If you haven’t had the good fortune to check out Manhattan GB’s food yet, now’s your chance!

Manhattan Gold Burger is easy to get to. They’re in the lane directly behind LUXY on Zhongxiao East Road, just a hop, skip, and a jump away from the Zhōngxiào Dūnhuà MRT Station (忠孝敦化站). Or, if you’re taking a taxi, you might want to just print out this taxi card.

If it’s your first time to a Taiwanease Happy Hour or a CCCT event, don’t worry - there will be people on hand who will be happy to introduce you around. Oh, and feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. My name is Anthony van Dyck, and my number is 0935-560-995. Or just email me at anthony@taiwanease.com.

If you’re planning on coming, please sign up at our Facebook Page to give Manhattan GB an idea of numbers, thanks!

See you on the 25th! :sunglasses:

Tonight’s the night! :yay: If you haven’t made any plans yet, you’re more than welcome to join the party! :slight_smile: