Candid: Do guys in Taiwan not like girls who are a little fat?

Why?

1 Like

This. If a boy doesn’t like you based solely on your outer appearance, he’s not worth your time.

Also I’m 6’00 tall and still too short for my weight and still landed a wonderful SO. We got to know each other when I was giving up on finding the special someone. So don’t fret. You’ll most likely find a partner.
To slightly misquote Jurassic Park: Love uh… finds a way.

2 Likes

63!!!

Too heavy for my height?

Exactly.

Nope, sorry @dan2006 said it best :grin:

1 Like

OK, Queen sang it best.

3 Likes

Nice save, gonna go watch that vid now (milker recommendations = happy days)

1 Like

Hint: crank up the volume.

Don’t forget Sir Mix A Lot!

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m on a volume curfew and don’t have earphones.

So no Ziggy stardust and or spiders from mars

Well, the better half might take the song the wrong way anyway… :grin:

To be completely honest I’d probably be in a closer position to take it the wrong way myself. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I wouldn’t be too concerned about all those fools out there but focus solely on myself.

I’m fat. OK.

First, is that a good thing or a bad thing in my mind?

If I feel it’s a good thing, then I will be happy and confident. People are drawn to happy and confident people. So that one is easy.

What if I feel fat is a bad thing? OK, let’s explore the reasons for why I’m fat.
What do I do all day long? What do I eat every day? Do I want to lose that fat? How do I change my daily routine in a way that I lose some of that fat while still enjoying my life. It’s all about what you put into your body and how much of it is burned and how much is stored away for later burning.

I personally don’t like to have fat around my waist. I don’t care what other people think about my body. Who cares about what other people think? I sometimes look around me in crowded places and try to find that one person who is perfect in size and shape. Never ever saw one. Everyone is flawed in one way or another. But I don’t like that fat around my waist, it shows that my diet is not ideal, that I am not active enough for the food I eat, and that definitely make me less confident and happy. Less confidence and happiness, less people are attracted to me.

But of course, that is just me.

I think it does not matter at all what size you are as long as you feel good about yourself and you are confident and happy. If you are confident and happy, people will be attracted to you.

2 Likes

Go for guys that are 6ft or taller. They tend to appreciate taller gals. You will find them in basketball courts or (pick your sports).

Speaking from my personal experience, as a taller guy, I find taller girls more attractive and “compatible” in physical regards. Think about if your are standing by his/her side or very close to each other, the guy can see more of your face and body, instead of seeing just the top of your head.

In your case I think your relationship can be more satisfying if you go for taller guys from the very beginning, all else being equal.

1 Like

So you’re saying…

1 Like

Agree that the young lady is over-worrying. This body type will do fine, provided that she being more selective in terms of age group. 25+, and taller would have a better success rate.

1 Like

Honestly I just like skinny guys with short hair that are a little nerdy looking

1 Like

I’m gonna have to wait awhile though before getting involved in stuff like that.

2 Likes

Let me just say that alot of you are giving out great advice and thanks for that.
Yes, I’m also working on my personality too. My dad said that I’ll probably get along well because I have the bubbly personality of a Taiwanese girl (obviously not all Taiwanese girls tho)
Sometimes I feel like I give off the vibe of a white girl whose in love with Asian culture and stuff

3 Likes