Candidate Ting Shou Chung Loses Appeal in Taipei Election. 'Worried for Democracy' - Ting

Hey Ting! I have a video for you!

What’s with the KMT’s being sore losers.

Lien Chan
Ding Dong
Korean Fish

2 Likes

Lmao I know right?

Everything was fine the last 20 years when they were winning elections. When they lose, they want to throw the whole thing out and change the rules. Suddenly it’s not good enough anymore.

2 Likes

Isn’t being sore losers the whole reason for KMT to be cowering in Taiwan for the past 70 years?

3 Likes

Political reforms are only ever in the agenda when the KMT loses. When they win, everything is fine.

Sounds a lot like the CCP. If Pro-CCP candidates win election, everything is fine and it’s just the will of the people being exercised.
If Pro-Democracy candidates win, then the system is broken, they didn’t get a fair chance, voters were being coerced, foreign interference, it’s not possible that they would have voted that way if there wasn’t meddling.

It’s never possible that people would dislike the Chinese Communist Party and Kuomintang. Never…

Never.

1 Like

The election is rigged because people can see the vote count on their phones? Seriously???
:sob: :sob:

1 Like

I spent one day working for Elections Canada on election night 2011.

As soon as polls closed in my time zone, it was time to count. People voting in BC could likely start seeing results coming in from Atlantic Canada. Nobody complained that they could see seats filling up in Atlantic Canada while voting in BC.

1 Like