Canon repair shops?

Looking for an actual repair place I can walk Into. Previously it was always go into a camera shop they tell me they need to mail to canon just to check will cost 3k.

I’d like to.go in person. My 70d now just gives a white screen after taking a shot.

#100, Sec 2 Roosevelt Rd, Near Guting MRT.
http://www.canon.com.tw/service/point_sale.aspx?PID=000057

When I took a lens in there a few years ago they wanted a NT$ 3,000 down payment before they would even accept it. The NT$ 3k is then subtracted from any repair cost if you choose to get it repaired after they inspect it and quote for the repair. If you do not have it repaired you can collect your broken item up but you do not get the NT$ 3k back.

I was pretty happy with them overall, the repair was quoted at something like 3.5k and took 2 days so it was NT$ 500 on pickup. They do not look at it while you wait, I dropped it off at around 10am and go a message from them with the repair quote around 5pm and had to authorize the repair, I was able to pick it up the next day around 6pm.

Oh I had to leave the camera body too for them to be sure the error was in the lens alone.

1 Like

Oh ok, I misunderstood then about the 3k. Thought that was simply the fee for checking. The is for clearing that up, very helpful!