Caption This Cartoon

Every week the New Yorker runs a cartoon captioning contest. With all the clever jokers on this website, I image we could come up some winners.

Some past winners:

“Stop me if you’ve heard this one.”

“Aye, and he replaced walking the plank with time out.”

Any takers? This is the cartoon for this week:

[quote=“Elegua”]

Any takers? This is the cartoon for this week:

[/quote]

Dennis and Irene’s School For Pet Hypnosis

[quote=“Elegua”]

[/quote]

Next, she is gonna teach him how to fetch the paper. You’ll be out of a job soon, my friend.

“Stop drooling”

Don’t look at me that way, your getting life experience…

“What? Being the guidance counselor’s pet isn’t good enough anymore?”

“I have to say, the men are extremely happy that he’s emphasizing the ‘jollying’ part more now.”

“Hey, Hal, did you ever get the feeling that you’re nothing more than the punchline to some cosmic joke?”

[quote=“ImaniOU”]

“What? Being the guidance counselor’s pet isn’t good enough anymore?”

“I have to say, the men are extremely happy that he’s emphasizing the ‘jollying’ part more now.”

“Hey, Hal, did you ever get the feeling that you’re nothing more than the punchline to some cosmic joke?”[/quote]

:roflmao: :roflmao:

You don’t need to know the recipe if you don’t forget to bring home flowers.

I’m tellin’ ya Rover, chase pussy, as we must, but they’re a completely alien life form. We got beer and snacks, so what’s with the blackboard doodling?

HG

[quote=“ImaniOU”]
“Hey, Hal, did you ever get the feeling that you’re nothing more than the punchline to some cosmic joke?”[/quote]

You stole that from somewhere…just can’t remember where. Farside?

Can somebody PLEASE caption this photo

[quote=“Funk500”]Can somebody PLEASE caption this photo

[/quote]
Scott Sommers, for the very LAST time! This is a judo class. J-U-D-O. Now get changed. And put the dog down.

The first thing that comes to mind is an old joke about a bear asking a bunny, “Say, does poo stick to your fur?”

“No, this isn’t a black and white cartoon. You’re colourblind. The cat’s colourblind. It’s hardly rocket science.”

Yea, but can she lick her own balls?

Christ, Smitty, when I said we needed to pow-wow before the Board meeting, that wasn’t quite what I had in mind.

Next cartoon in need of a caption:

[quote=“Mother Theresa”]Next cartoon in need of a caption:

[/quote]

Evolution: Who needs it?

I TOLD you The Chief was bringing Stray Dog to Happy Hour…

[quote=“Funk500”]Can somebody PLEASE caption this photo

[/quote]

I should add my caption

“Anyone for tennis?”