Car trailer 500-1000KG

I want to buy car trailer with payload capacity 500-1000KG and wonder is anyone knows manufacturer or dealer who sells them?

Note to Moderator: I hesitated to open this topic in “Where to buy?” tread as people reading this tread probably more familiar with a such topic

[quote=“feropont”]I want to buy car trailer with payload capacity 500-1000KG and wonder is anyone knows manufacturer or dealer who sells them?

Note to Moderator: I hesitated to open this topic in “Where to buy?” tread as people reading this tread probably more familiar with a such topic[/quote]
We have just had one made for Transporting the Caterhams. Are you aware that,I believe,you need a special “plate” to use a trailer./?

Yes, of course trailer needs a plates.
I just found one guy on Ruten sells different types http://class.ruten.com.tw/user/index00.php?s=yamano4x4&p=5

We have just had one made for Transporting the Caterhams. [/quote]

Broken already, huh?

Broken already, huh?[/quote]

I don’t think you can drive Caterham on public roads in Taiwan

Broken already, huh?[/quote]

I don’t think you can drive Caterham on public roads in Taiwan[/quote]
Correct,we are still waiting for final Government approval. In the meantime we have to arrange moving cars around . :smiley:

a have a few friends who transport dirt bikes on trailers and they never get bothered… the trailers have plates and need inspection…