Car vs. Motorcyle? Car Takes It

Gear heads click here, you’re going to like it. :slight_smile:

[Top Gear - Ariel Atom]

i don’t think the atom quite qualifies as an actual car… i think it’s more just a motor with wheels…

anyways… both cars and bikes have their own advantages… bikes = acceleration… cars = grip

sometimes a bike will win and sometimes a car… tho on the street, the car will always win…

The atom is a big go-kart.

[quote=“x08”]
sometimes a bike will win and sometimes a car… tho on the street, the car will always win…[/quote]

Are you sure?

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 9053975339

It would have been interesting to pit the atom against THIS bike. I think the outcome might have been quite different:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … host+rider

PS this is how you SHOULD NOT ride on the road, before anyone flames me. Totally irresponsible, insane and inconsiderate of other road users. I’m just making a point about cars and bikes.

Here is another bike vs car vs boat video:

video.google.com/videoplay?docid … 7624681889

And another:

badassride.com/videos/busa_vs_supra.wmv

Here’s a girl on a bicycle vs a radio controled car…erm…

videos.streetfire.net/hottestvid … 352829.htm

And I just spent 20 minutes trying to find the episode of Top Gear where a bike races a car and they overlap the videos…that’s the best every bike vs car video…too bad I can’t find it. It’s on this forum somewhere, too.

[quote=“trapjaw”]The atom is a big go-kart.

[quote=“x08”]
sometimes a bike will win and sometimes a car… tho on the street, the car will always win…[/quote]

Are you sure? [/quote]

what i mean is that… if you’re on a bike… don’t race a car… you’re done for if he even kisses you… while he can just continue on…

Great post, cool clip, and –

WHY THE F*&!# isn’t that moron wearing a helmet? :loco: