Carnegie's - the "chat" thread... (Part 5)

Dear All,

We will be serving brunch on Monday the 10th October as it is a public holiday.

Sunday is, as usual, Happy Hour all day and night and given that the next day is a holiday…

Cheers,

Bob

Dear All,

Well, tomorrow is a holiday and as usual [color=red]today (Sunday) means Happy Hour Prices all day and night[/color] Even the DJ is going to get out of bed for the first time ever on a Sunday and be here in case all those Happy Hour drinks spur you into clambering on to the bar to do, well…um, do your thing.

Tomorrow (Monday 10th) Brunch will be served from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.

Cheers!

Bob

I’m in for the Venison special. Not 23 Oct though because I have another ridiculously large roast dinner to consume that day at JB’s. Isn’t life great?

So, should we be posting a list of attendees and working on a date?

I can come just about any evening. Would be great if someone could organize this. :smiley:

I believe you are. :smiley: I can organize food & seating etc. but attendees have to organize themselves through you and then when the numbers are there, let me know. I’d hate to slap an organisers fee on top of my tips :smiley:

Could any potential attendees please let Stray Dog know…he’s the one that made the booking.

Thanks,

Bob

I am away 14-24 Oct, any other time should be good.

Bob, are you at Carnegie’s now? How’s it looking for tonight?

[quote=“TpeBob”]Dear All,

… all those Happy Hour drinks spur you into clambering on to the bar to do, well…um, do your thing.

Tomorrow (Monday 10th) Brunch will be served from 11 a.m. until 5 p.m.

Cheers!

Bob[/quote]

Can we take picures then??

Of the DJ or someone we know and love?

I believe you are. :smiley: I can organize food & seating etc. but attendees have to organize themselves through you and then when the numbers are there, let me know. I’d hate to slap an organisers fee on top of my tips :smiley:

Could any potential attendees please let Stray Dog know…he’s the one that made the booking.

Thanks,

Bob[/quote]

Would be great if someone else could, as all my spare time is taken up with four-legged matters.

Who wants to keep the list for me? :s

Its easy:

[quote]Attendees as of 9-10-05:

1. Stray Dog
  2. Truant
  3. Elektronisk
  4. Tigerman
  5. Tigerboy
  6. Tigerwife
  7. Comrade Stalin
  8. Tetsuo
  9. Miranda
  10. Ironman

12.[/quote]
As the list grows, simply quote this post and edit it to add new attendees and change the date.

After we have an attendee list, we work on setting a date.

:bravo:

I think we should make a stipulation that anyone pulling out without finding someone to take their place must pay the NT$702, otherwise we’d all have to pay full price. :noway:

What date are we considering? Need to know that before commiting.

I think we should make a stipulation that anyone pulling out without finding someone to take their place must pay the NT$702, otherwise we’d all have to pay full price. :noway:[/quote]
we can have a waiting list so if anyone pulls out, we can find another. I really hope it’s not between the 14-24th, sounds like a hoot.

All right. We risked it without knowing the answer and it was soooo worth it. Probably the best Sunday night of my life. :bravo:

…what happened ?

…what happened ?[/quote]

My best guess is that he thoroughly enjoyed himself. It happens sometimes. :s

Morning All.

Brunch available from 11 and if you have a member’s card, specials apply as it is Monday and a public holiday.

Cheers,

Bob

I think we should make a stipulation that anyone pulling out without finding someone to take their place must pay the NT$702, otherwise we’d all have to pay full price. :noway:[/quote]

Payment should be done in advance. If we don’t have 12 Bob has said he will charge the full whack. If a date is agreed and someone pulls out, too bad. That someone will still have to pay. That’s fair isn’t it?

…what happened ?[/quote]

Nothing very special, it was just a perfect party. Not too crowded but still busy enough, music better than normally, good atmosphere, people happy about the day off etc.

[quote=“Tigerman”]Its easy:

[quote]Attendees as of 9-10-05:

1. Stray Dog
  2. Truant
  3. Elektronisk
  4. Tigerman
  5. Tigerboy
  6. Tigerwife
  7. Comrade Stalin
  8. Tetsuo
  9. Miranda
  10. Ironman

12.[/quote]
As the list grows, simply quote this post and edit it to add new attendees and change the date.

After we have an attendee list, we work on setting a date.[/quote]

I’m in (along with Mrs. Chewy) as long as it isn’t November 1-15.