Carnivale

I read on IMDB that they stopped after the 3rd season.

Iris

The show was not cancelled after season 3 because there has only been 1 season that has aired so far. The show got cancelled midway through it’s first season which premiered in 2003 and then started back up recently. The last episode of the first season aired earlier this year in the US. Season 2 should start later this year. It’s a phenomenal show by the way.

Huh? I read that they cancelled shooting new episodes after season 3. I have no idea whether or not season 3 has a conclusive ending. I bought season 1 here a while ago but haven’t gotten around to watch more than the first couple of episodes. If it has no conclusive ending after season 3, I’m not sure I want to bother watching it at all…

Iris

They finished the second season earlier this year (in march). And, according to the www.tv.com page, the show’s ended… no info on a third season.

I watched the first season the first time around and liked the style of the show, but I might not have kept watching it if it wasn’t for the hope of actually being able to understand who’s who and what’s what. Apparently, everything’s made a little more clear in the second season, which I’m mighty pleased about.

Looks like once in a while, internet petitions can make a difference:
moviehole.net/news/5921.html

Iris

Huh? I read that they cancelled shooting new episodes after season 3. I have no idea whether or not season 3 has a conclusive ending. I bought season 1 here a while ago but haven’t gotten around to watch more than the first couple of episodes. If it has no conclusive ending after season 3, I’m not sure I want to bother watching it at all…

Iris[/quote]

Don’t always believe everything you read on the internet. What aired in 2003-2005 was essentially considered season 1 and 2 of the show. Whether the third season ever airs, let’s just hope. Just so you’re clear, there is no season 3 as yet. Nothing has aired nor has anything been confirmed by HBO.

the preacher/sister storyline is enough to keep me watching.

i’ve only seen up to the 12th episode…will be disappointed if i don’t get to see how it all plays out.

Yeah like when Earth2 got cancelled.

That still smarts.