Carpenter to dismantle & reassemble large furniture

Have a large, wood sauna box in my bedroom that I need dismantled.
Does anybody know a good carpenter?

*Job needs done quickly; our baby is due April 19th.

Please explain more. I know two good carpenters, but I think what you need is a demolition trash removal guy?

Managed to find one Hobart, but thanks for replying.

I have a beautiful pure teak wardrobe that is sitting in the basement of my apartment because it is simply too big to fit in the elevator or be carried up the stairs. I am moving and my new place has the same problem. I was really hoping it could be hosted up to the roof and carried down one flight but Steve the Mover nixed that idea.

I don’t want to part with this piece. Does anyone know a carpentter (or is a carpenter) who can take this apart and reassemble in my new place?

[quote=“Mucha Man”]I have a beautiful pure teak wardrobe that is sitting in the basement of my apartment because it is simply too big to fit in the elevator or be carried up the stairs. I am moving and my new place has the same problem. I was really hoping it could be hosted up to the roof and carried down one flight but Steve the Mover nixed that idea.

I don’t want to part with this piece. Does anyone know a carpentter (or is a carpenter) who can take this apart and reassemble in my new place?[/quote]

If the man can’t quite force himself out of the closet, he can have it dismantled around him! Nice out-of-the-box thinking!
Furniture pride, brother.

Um, where’s my bottle?