Carrefour Order Online in English, Free Shipping!

Why not give it a try? Nothing bad will happen.

1 Like

So have tried with 2 different CCs, no luck. Anybody using LINEpay?

1 Like

Has anyone ordered in Taipei city recently? I got some warning about delays when first hitting the page.

This is an unmitigated disaster. The page loads at 1998 9600bps internet speeds. It forgot my cart half way through shopping, and allowed me to add something which was out of stock. Didn’t find out until checkout. Can Audrey take a look at this thing?

Off to the physical store to catch/spread the virus…

1 Like

I haven’t tried this at all, but maybe give the app a shot? Once in a while the apps are a better experience than the website.

But yes, if I were you, I’d just head to the store. It’s morning. It’ll be fine. Just choose the check-out line with the fewest people nearby.

1 Like

I just started using the Chinese version 5 days ago. Didn’t notice there’s an option for English. Hopefully will make it a bit easier to navigate for me.

First order on 6/4 took 2 days for delivery. Second one on 6/6 is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so 4 days. But as of yesterday the soonest delivery is 7 days, so not useful unless you can really plan ahead.

1 Like

There appeared to be a same day delivery option, but presume only selected stock is able to be delivered same day.