Cars in Taiwan Pictures

Little old ladies need big-ass SUVs…for safety. :sunglasses:

You know, before smart cars went diesel a d petrol, way back in good ol deutcheland they where electric. Guess the market wasn’t ready yet. As far as them in an accident, I sold one to a friend ofine last year. She was t-boned by an a-hole goin 45-50 and only busted her eyebrow on her glasses due to the airbag.
Those things have a crazy aluminum roll cage. Safest washing machine on wheels to date. If I didn’t need the four seats, I would have bought one for myself. Read up on the particular year model you want though, a few had shoddy tiptronics with issues. ( I think that’s old news though… maybe 2007-2010).
Love parking them sideways. You just pull into a spot! No need to parallel park ever again. :wink:

1 Like

Supplying Electric cars like Nissan Leaf/ BMW i3 to EU and Arab countries at the moment…
It is a shame that Taiwan has silly rules ( against WTO rules) that in effect, stops us bringing in , say a 2012 Nissan Leaf electric car . The selling price on the road here would be around
320,000 NTD. For a reasonable car. I guess the reason may be the scarcity of power to charge them in Taiwan, however much they virtue signal on being “green”…it would make sense , especially with the Gogoro acceptance. But here we are.

I think it is just part of the work really. Now I just am happy to get in a car that will get me from A to B…I know …sad. Happy memories though…

1 Like

Lol you abuse those porches, good.

Sorry it was my job :unamused: Just nursing them round. …no idea of Chinese writing sorry

https://www.facebook.com/eric.wu.520/videos/536137156404453/

2 Likes

They still have a yellow, blue and white one on the lot.

Nice day for top down.

1 Like

I was trying to figure out what kind of car these are.at ATT4FUN Xinyi. Then I realized they’re all just mock-up fake cars.

Orange one is selling tacos.

Citroën H Van

I think they are actually car trailers made to look like a Citroen H van. No 100% original H van exist anymore because they basically didn’t rustproof them, and with the amount of cooking equipment in them for a taco van etc. there’s no way it would be able to drive itself if it had the original engine lol.

Plus its on axle stands, cos no brakes. Therefore trailer

Yea, I checked inside. No engine, not even a space for an engine or drivetrain.

Looks completely purposely manufactured to be nothing but a trailer to be stuffed as desired.

why is your photo a big black cock?

HAHAHAHAHA :rofl: well that doesn’t match.