Case mod supplies

Where can I find a shop that caters to case mods? The shops I have seen doesnt carry a good line of items that are good for case mods. Specifically I am looking for some liquid neon lights, green and red. All I found was blue and 3 color. Does anyone in Taiwan mod their computer case?

Try NOVA (there’s a place in the basement which has quite a few supplies). But you’re right, there doesn’t seem to be much of a range here.

I know of those shops… except they dont have what I want. I guess case modding isnt in much demand… :loco:

There’s a store in guanghua. I went there with a co-worker a few weeks ago; he wanted some quieter fans. They had lots of mods. Liquid cooling and even a Zalman fanless case. It was in an alley one lane from the Apple store.

Where is the Apple store near Gonghua?

Ok found the address from my friend.

?

rahimiiii, have you been round Gonghua? I was there at the weekend and there seemed to be several shops that would cater to your needs.

The NOVA near Taipai Main Station, the basement shops, one in a corner, I think the NE corner, was almost all cooler fans, and a few mods.

But in general the main computer market has better selection and lower prices.