Cat gets his own back

Seems a cat’s owner accidentally cut off his (own) toe with a kitchen knife, and the cat ran off with it while the owner was grabbing a bandage and calling for an ambulance. The medics said they could have sewn it back on, but the guy couldn’t catch the cat.

I wonder if he had ever kicked the cat. :wink:

I also wonder if the cat ate the toe. :astonished:

Story here:
http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1590530.html

Stu, you pervert, you’re the LAST person that should be commenting about cats, in light of your libidinous shanannigans on Friday.

Why would the cat want to get its own back ? What is its motive for revenge ?

And how do you cut off your own toe with a kitchen knife ? I can understand a finger but not a toe, what was he doing ? Cutting his toe tails ?

What did Stu do on Friday ? What does “libidinous” mean ?

“libidinous shanannigans”

Now there’s a phrase you don’t hear every day. :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Why would the cat want to get its own back ? What is its motive for revenge ?

And how do you cut off your own toe with a kitchen knife ? I can understand a finger but not a toe, what was he doing ? Cutting his toe tails ?[/quote]

God! Do I have to explain EVERYTHING? Look at the link. If it had been about a hamster you would’ve been straight over there.

[quote=“irishstu”][quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]Why would the cat want to get its own back ? What is its motive for revenge ?

And how do you cut off your own toe with a kitchen knife ? I can understand a finger but not a toe, what was he doing ? Cutting his toe tails ?[/quote]

God! Do I have to explain EVERYTHING? Look at the link. If it had been about a hamster you would’ve been straight over there.[/quote]The cat probably thought it was a hamster, it’s about the same size. “Cutting bread in the nude ?”, likely story, that’s like “Well nurse, I was doing the housework in the nude and I ‘fell’ on the vacuum cleaner”

Just so’s everything’s a matter of public record, I believe my amended signature speaks volumes with respect to my OWN feelings regarding random rodent abuse.
And don’t let the door hit you in the behind on your way out, mister!

:frowning:

No way, Mister.
It’s going to take a lot more than a random smilie to get back on The Chief’s Large Lovin’ List…
I don’t care HOW pretty you looked on Friday night…

:snivel:

Here is a cat vid on topic. Don’t worry, no beer comes out of the cats butt.

flurl.com/uploaded/Kat_Met_K … _4005.html