Cat missing (long shot)

Answers (or rather doesn’t) to Xiao Lao Hu. He’s accustomed to letting himself in and out of the house but doesn’t go away for long periods.
However, he took himself off last night but hasn’t come back and Jojo’s getting pretty cut up about it.
Anyone happens to be out and about down Bitan way and sees him, would you pick him up and let me know?
I’d be very grateful. :frowning:

That just made me so sad. :frowning: If I was in Tapei I’d go look for him. I hope he comes back soon.

bobepine

On the first pic, he looks like he may still have his testicules. Is he neutered? If he’s not then I’d wait another day before getting too worried as he may be after a cat in heat.

Best of luck.

bobepine

Just has a big nutsack. Empty though. We took him in off the street (along with his nuts, whic he still had at the time) maybe early last year because he was so friendly to everyone – I’m pretty sure he’d run away from a loving home, just got that feeling.
But he’s a personable little bugger and has wormed his way into our affections. He’s normally quite happy with his three squares a day, a fire to sleep in front of and us to sleep between and knead at night. I don’t know what made him stay out last night. Tell the truth, I’m a bit cut up as well – I really like the wee shite, blast his eyes.

I got pretty concerned when Alicia first went AWOL for more than a day, and I still do, but the thing is, 24 hours isn’t very long. All the cats I’ve ever owned would go off on their own for three days or sometimes more.

Best to keep an eye out for the little guy, but you may not need to be worrying at this point.

Whenever I bring a new dog home, Alicia disappears for three days without fail. One of the new dogs playfully bit her bum, and she refused to come in the house for weeks, and went missing for a couple of days. I found her sulking in the basement car park, totally fine, but obviously testing me.

Hang in there, but fingers crossed you’ll soon be posting that he has returned. :wink:

I’ve actually lost count of the number of touching reunions Alicia and I have had. Though I’m sure all the cuddling and kissing is what she wanted to get away from in the first place. :blush:

[quote=“Stray Dog”]I’ve actually lost count of the number of touching reunions Alicia and I have had. Though I’m sure all the cudling and kissing is what she wanted to get away from in the first place. :blush:[/quote]Cats do not like dogs. How hard is that to understand. Nevermind strays… :wink:

bobepine

just cause you get an animal fixed doesn’t mean a female in heat can’t still attract them. I bet he found some sleezy she cat that lured him away, he’ll be back.

Got a message from sandman this morning, that ‘he broke in last night and we woke up to find him sleeping on our bed!’.

I can only assume that either the cat came home, or TpeBob was on another bender last night. :wink:

Hope it’s the good news we were waiting for (cat, not Bob). :slight_smile:

Yeah, exactly as you guys said: three days and he was back. He’s being punished as we speak – down at the groomer’s for a full shampoo and rinse with a pedicure and teeth-cleaning.
That’ll teach him!
It was a happy awakening this morning though. :slight_smile:

Hey, great news. :rainbow: :rainbow:

Thanks to you all for your well-wishes and offers of help, by the way.
I’m in the office now and getting all excited at the thought of going home to see the mad wee fucker. How stupid and wet is THAT? :blush:

[quote=“sandman”]He’s being punished as we speak – down at the groomer’s for a full shampoo and rinse with a pedicure and teeth-cleaning.
[/quote] Awwww… :yay:

bobepine

Good news! Always makes me happy to hear something like that :slight_smile: