Cat of the Day 2021

2 Likes

2 Likes

A hitler cat?

No, Ho Chi Minh.

A post was merged into an existing topic: .mad_masala

3jpR3paJ37V8JxyWvtbhvcm5k3roJwHBR4WTALx7XaoRovpVt33a2SM7o2w1ZKby68yxS65XEpfCmAFr5VAKAbmG68VJHXubJfJ3684VQUB25183tuKHAbUTsfT3NNzDu8Asx

1 Like

3 Likes

3 Likes

帽子 or 貓子?

安全貓:

2 Likes

Why not both?

3 Likes

not sure, activating background schemata

in the end i went with brain warmup, so don’t think about it too hard :wink: :fire::brain::fire:

6 Likes

The cat is the hat – Dr. Seuss meets Marshall McLuhan!
:tophat::cat::exploding_head:

1 Like

1 Like

Tablecloth-cat seems a little gatuitous… :astonished:

this guy on Kangaroo Island (Barry Green?) and another more famous guy, John Wamsley are both avid cat hunters and environmentalists in Australia. the cat fur hat started as a gimmick, but “waste not, want not”, as they say. Plus it’s good advertising for the cause.

Feral cats in Australia are the main contributor to many many extinctions of mammal and bird species, and huge predators on anything that moves (which never evolved any defences against cats).

PS: it’s amazing how much they both look like each other, though the hat and beard may have a lot to do with that.

1 Like

I’m kind of torn on this one. Cats are so damn cute, but this is, of course, a huge problem.

I love cats. I have three at the moment. But indoors and fixed.

And for research I have shot dozens. Mostly in the desert. So few Woylies and Dunnarts and Bilbies left

3 Likes

:sleepy:

I have no problems with cats terrorizing the rodent population near my home. They are a huge problems and have caused equipment damage.