Cat of the Day 2021

And this one is blurry :frowning:

1 Like

Is that one of those Houdong cats? Beautiful creature.

No.

Iā€™m the type of person who if had to take pictures in the Cat Village would choose dogs.

True. What was I thinking? Reminds me a lot of a black stray I used to knowā€¦whoā€™s no longer with usā€¦ :sleepy:

I had a black cat when I was a teenager. I absolutely loved the thing but it was also the target of some abusive pranks that made him a very cranky cat. He was friendly to me when waking upā€¦ and that was about it. :frowning:

Milktea is some kind of geniusā€¦ It took my little one a bit longer to master the new cat door.

4 Likes

Or it could be, you know ā€¦ the other one is a bit retarded :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I just hope you giant-flying-cockroach-proofed that door. :grin:

1 Like

Perhaps just a tiny bit. She gets how to use it, she just wants us to open the door for her like we usually do.

Years ago we had a daft cat who had to be literally ā€˜postedā€™ through the cat door when he needed to poo (this was in the UK, where we had a large-ish garden). He never did get the idea, although bizarrely enough he did manage to get in again by himself.

Itā€™s already 99% more cockroach-proofed than my previous system of leaving the door open for my catsā€¦

1 Like

OTOH, free toys for your cats to play with!

Unlikes most cats, my cat just brings mice to play withā€¦

Free protein tooā€¦ Iā€™ve always been terrified by those darn roaches, but now Iā€™m way more terrified by my cats eating one of that has been poisoned by insecticide. I now have the courage to just kill them by hand before my cats do.

2 Likes

One of my students brought a 2 week old kitten to class.

5 Likes

So cuteā€¦ Hope the kidā€™s family has the time to keep the little thing fed.

1 Like

:laughing:

3 Likes

He had a little dropper for milk (heā€™s like 18 so heā€™s taking care of it by himself).

2 Likes

Why not both? :slightly_smiling_face: :upside_down_face: