Cat of the Day 2021

Repost but suited for the day.

3 Likes

Cats…not the most romantic, but they’ll still sleep with you on a cold night. :sunglasses:

1 Like

I got a cat question… my cat is weird (I guess they’re all weird).

When my cat eats something tasty (and that means anything with meant and bone) the cat insists on taking it and dropping it onto my shoes, and using my shoes as a dish for him to eat. Why is that? Why won’t he use any other surface, or any other shoes?

Also when it’s cold the cat will get under the blanket to sleep with me, but for some reason he loves to sleep around my nether regions. Is my cat somehow gay?

:kissing_cat: :astonished:

Order this quick!

2 Likes

Dunno about the shoes, but they sleep between our legs for safety.

ROLF

6 Likes

6 Likes

Just found this nice picture of a French cat, apparently at the Château de Versailles. He hates everyone, particularly people who aren’t French.

3 Likes

It could be a Bakeneko…

Happy cat day

20210222_172403

7 Likes

Grumpy cat of the day.

This is a Pallas cat, an endangered species.

3 Likes

I can see why.

3 Likes

Apparently it’s not because of fur-hunting but because of poor breeding and survival rates. Somewhat like pandas.

1 Like
3 Likes

tiger ashamed 4319020

2 Likes

The conservation officer said while some people may think what happened was preferable to shooting and killing the lynx, “it is technically illegal to capture live wildlife and move them to a new location and can result in a fine.”

It’s a funny thing, but I can tell exactly what this guy looks like from his delivery and timing.

1 Like

1 Like

I guess this is the right thread

4 Likes

That’s pretty bizarre. Did the crows have money on the cat fight? :thinking:

1 Like

Seems like other animals have spectator sports, too.

2 Likes