Cat of the Day 2024 🐱

Hi handsome!

5 Likes

So the cat’s on toilet unclogging duty?

6 Likes

The real thang

5 Likes

Especially the last one, it’s cat karma, catma.

2 Likes

What’s happening here?

Oh! Stairs…

3 Likes

It’s that old “saw the lady in the box in half” trick

1 Like

I think you can get those multi legged longcat or shortcat because the cat moved when you are trying to take a panoramic picture.

93211_460s

4 Likes

3 Likes

Here I am, wondering whether that’s cat made from tofu made or tofu made from cat. :idunno:

1 Like

At The Shack near the Bitan Bridge in Xindian… This little fella is so jaded, he doesn’t even sniff your hand or respond to you when you try to beckon him (which honestly is a first for me, barring the skittish or standoffish cats). At least he sat at the edge of the bench for a while though.

3 Likes

4 Likes

I saw a cartoon somewhere a cat is having a bad dream where the owner keeps saying food, and as the cat got close thinking food? The owner grabs the cat and eats him.

Then the cat wakes up and grabs a whip and whips the owner around.

I can’t find it anywhere.

Jiaoban Mountain in Taoyuan, at the food court once you cross the suspension bridge: These 2 guys were the opposite of my last pic, meowing at anybody that’ll listen (and spare some barbecue).

3 Likes

I was just going to post this until I saw it at the end:

Cat mind flayer?

1 Like

It’s cold.
I turn on the heater. Set timer to 3 hours.
Cats stand in front of said heater, blocking the air.
Heater turns itself off automatically.
Cats pull back momentarily.
I get up. I turn heater on again.
Cats stand in front of heater.
Heater turns itself off automatically.
Wash, rinse, repeat all night, every 20 minutes or so.

2 Likes

@Icon do you have a wire grill (from a BBQ)? maybe even a mesh box like a cat cage? make a barrier that the cat can’t get past and block it from the heater a little.

1 Like

They sat on top of it. :rant:

2 Likes

4 Likes