Cat of the day

IMG20190723133854

3 Likes
2 Likes

2 Likes

My roommate has two cats. One normal and one abnormal. Guess which one this is? He carried this stuffed animal no less than 10 times between the cat stroller and under the table, and then gave up and took a nap.

6 Likes

Tuxedos are… special.

Tell someone who cares…

Imgur

3 Likes

I need help cat people. My roommate has two cats and the litter box stinks. She’s using some kind of paper rolled litter. She scoops it everyday but I can smell cat piss.
What’s the best kind of litter to buy? I need to solve this. I love the kitties but not the stink. The stinkers…

1 Like

The arm and hammer cat litter from Costco works very well. Any alternative stuff do not work.

1 Like

Mine likes to eat me

The paper based litter dissolves. It requires a special kind of litter box with a sieve, otherwise, the dust will collect at bottom, as paper and wood based litter does not crumple.

So I would first change the litter box and learn to use the sieve. You only scoop the poop out.

Lovely stinkers.

1 Like

One of mine eats clothes. My clothes. While they are on me.

1 Like

“My cat is not fat,” Galin told Russian state television. “He just has heavy bones.”

4 Likes

To be fair, he does look a little overweight.

So far my favorite is clumping pine litter. If the cats don’t mind getting into a covered litter box, then it also reduces the smell.

2 Likes

So…

My geriatric cat’s condition got so bad that finally the vets acknowledge that it has gotten to the point where euthanasia is acceptable. He can’t eat because he can’t open his mouth, surgery at his age is not recommended and the success rate is very low. So we discuss and set a suitable date next week.

The hopeless cat just climbed on my bed by himself. So hard to make a difficult choice with such an spirited fellow. He’s a fighter.

3 Likes

I had a 14 year old cat that basically completely stopped eating and any effort to get her to eat was in vain. Vets were unhelpful and basically needed me to pay thousands of nt$ (that I did not have) in tests to find out if she’s going to die. Cat wasn’t really mine, was fostering for my sister and I asked her about euthanasia, and she was flat out against it saying it was “cruel”. So the cat just hid until one night during a typhoon she gave up the ghost.

If it were up to me I would have asked the vet to put her to sleep…

This morning after I fed him liquid nourishment he dived into his brother’s kibble bowl…he could not take a bite. He is so hungry but the tumor has spread to his jawbone and he cannot open his mouth and eat. It was so sad to see him like that.

1 Like

The cat had tumors all over her belly, BIG ones, covering almost all of her abdomen. Tried those liquid canned cat food and she couldn’t even swallow that (she would vomit soon after).

How much do vets charge to put a cat to sleep by the way?

All the good times you had together are what’s important. No need to suffer at the end.

1 Like

1 Like