Cat of the day

nSEwkPK

2 Likes

Gaelicat

It’s a monster from Final Fantasy XIV (and previous Final Fantasy too). When it attacks it goes meow…

2 Likes

Actually i thought he kinda reminds me of Gao Ling Fung, the flamboyant taiwanese singer of his time

those background cuties must all be grannies now.

Wasn’t that performance from his 2010 Las Vegas show? Those cuties are less than 10 years older… I guess they could literally be grannies by now, but metaphorically they are only grannies by Barney Stinson standards…

Oh i guess so. I was thinking of 70s in which case all be grannies.
cute they are tho huh. Man I love em taiwanese girls (not all of em, just some of em)

Don’t insult your fabulous cat like that. Gao Lingfung was one of the creepiest performers Taiwan has ever produced…and that’s saying a lot.

The Gary Glitter of Taiwan , you mean ? :smirk:

2 Likes

Not a bad comparison, actually.

Well I don’t watch much tv but as I recall he was one of the tv personalities of the 70s and 80s…90s …trying to remember others Chu Koh Liang . Pon cha cha, Chang fei. Donno bunch of others …help me make up the list.

Ok how about Elton John? Elton wears shades all the time.

Just cuz whopper be black don’t mean he can’t resemble some honky cats

Ps creepy yeah but Chu koh liang was like the Howard stern of Taiwan and that was the time when Taiwan had these nice big shi Chan ting places with live entertainment, fair pricing and cheap Taiwan beer where you could go have a bite and drink cheap beer and have live entertainment. And they often kinda appealed to the working classes so the stand up was a bit vulgar. Nobody ever went to buffalo town where they had nude singers ?

That’s more than enough. I’ve always tried to watch those shows as little as possible.

No, he’s definitely got a cool cat soul vibe. How about this?

What?!? I went to Buffalo Town many times, and I never saw any nude singers there. :open_mouth:

1 Like

16 posts were merged into an existing topic: Cow of the day

Bad kitty!

insane !

2 Likes

Behold the face of hatred

gato

.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXkeKOBUOgQ&feature=share

Trying out his baby harness

1 Like

You need to buy him one of those for the car, the ones used as a harness/restraint/seat belt.

BTW my Jiji is going to compete in size with Whooper soon: 2 years old, 10 kilos worth of cat.

1 Like

If this weren’t the Cat thread, that statement would require some explanation. :whistle:

2 Likes