Caught having sex = up to five years jail?

thejakartaglobe.com/home/sin … sia/581106

Right now , so far only in Banda Aceh is Sharia law in effect. And unmarried couples (even visiting) need to be careful, as staying in the same room is deeply frowned upon. Now some in INdonesia want to make this into a law across the nation. It is muslim Indonesia slipping into Sharia radicalism.

Indonesia is a ridiculously backward nation, heading back into the stone age.

Of course it’s nothing to do with religion, nothing at all.

You haven’t been to Laos, I take it.

Not surprising. A while back there was a small push by radical nutjobs to outlaw bikinis on beaches in Bali. Yeah, that’s going to go over well with the tourists and not hurt the tourist industry. Bunch of morons.

How about caught not having sex for 5 years then mandatory therapy?

In Laos this law is never endorsed (might be wrong but to my knowledge, there has never been a foreigner jailed for this).
It’s usually used to blackmail naive tourists for a bit of cash (equally - or not - distributed between the cops and the girl).

And back in 2008 when i stayed there for a few months i’ve never had any problems taking back to my hotels my laotian company for the night.
Might have changed since then but i doubt it.

What is it about sex that makes so many humans lose all rationality?

Its is a reason why a lot of us are actually here ! :smiley:

Its is a reason why a lot of us are actually here ! :smiley:[/quote]

Who here was conceived without any sex involved? Sure it must be a minuscule minority.

Who here was conceived without any sex involved? Sure it must be a minuscule minority.[/quote]

fitting considering its Easter. Only Jesus was conceived without sex.

The rest of us non miracle performing humans were not.

Who here was conceived without any sex involved? Sure it must be a minuscule minority.[/quote]

fitting considering its Easter. Only Jesus was conceived without sex.

The rest of us non miracle performing humans were not.[/quote]

In vitro fertilization and egg implantation does not require any sex. Plus, you don’t nees to be God’s messenger to perform it.

well thats true.

maybe in the future there will be a “cure” for the need for sex. And then there is no need for sex because of test tube babies.

the world will be a very different place