Celebrate Canada Day at Taipei Hakka Park!

I managed to get the next-to-last one… It was gooooooood :lick:

I managed to get the next-to-last one… It was gooooooood :lick:[/quote]

The pulled pork one was awesome. :smiley:

I’m curious about how you came to this conclusion - did you conduct a survey? :laughing: My boyfriend, for example, doesn’t look Canadian (because he’s Taiwanese) but he is. There are loads of Canadians with dual citizenship, and the cultural melting pot that makes up our great nation means that not every Canadian “looks” like one. To be fair though, I did invite some non-Canucks to the party too. I’m glad you had a great time! Yay Canada! I haven’t seen that many sunburnt, stumbling drunk, shirtless white boys in one place since I’ve been here. It was highly entertaining. :bravo:

:laughing: Not exactly a survey, but counting my friends, people I knew and others we met, the word of the day was “well, I’m not Canadian, but came here anyways”. :smiley:

I didn’t even see bunches of shirtless, drunk white boys -rats, dimmit! For all the liquor sold, people were quite well behaved. But we were mostly by the kids jumpy-jump thinghie, taking in the breeze and the shade. I liked that there were many “bicultural” families -counted 4 foreign women with Taiwanese hubby/babies, including one with 3 of the latter :astonished: .

In my group of six friends only one was Canadian. I never even thought about not going because I wasn’t Canadian. Us Kiwis love Canadians…

“Great”?
“Nation”?
It is not even “ours”!

Sounds like a shell out for some vile propaganda.

I like Canadians as well. no matter males or females, they are so friendly. :sunglasses: