Celebrities Then and Now

Man, I used to have such a crush on Boy George. He still has gorgeous eyes. Too bad about the drugsies.

[quote=“rooftop”]

[/quote]

Is that Michael Jackson or the Scarecrow from “Wizard of Oz”. Or Michael Jackson from “Wiz”.

Honey, he’s gay… It is not a good idea for a woman to have crush on a gay man.

I saw an interview with him on MTV once. The host asked him about his sexual orientation, saying that back then (when he was young and pretty) many people were guessing about that. Boy George just laughed and said: “There must have been a lot of blind people in the world.” :slight_smile:

[quote=“Matchstick_man”]Then

Now

Another Now

[/quote]

He looks like Tom Hanks in “Philadelphia” in that middle one.

That’s sad. They looked so big in “Herbie”. Implants? In and out. In and out. All the time?

That’s sad. They looked so big in “Herbie”. Implants? In and out. In and out. All the time?[/quote]

In and out like Pam Anderson. Having implants is the body’s equivalent to having to do tire rotations on a car. :loco:

Apparently the shopping trips are excellent tho.

Notsu, I always knew that he was gay. Even when I was a kid. Usually I don’t care if it’s an on-screen/celebrity person. I just go for the look. And he was pretty. Not River Phoenix pretty (another childhood one). Or Johnny Depp pretty (ditto). But pretty, nonetheless. And interesting, I thought, at that time. Heroes with feet of clay.

Twonavels you don’t have defend your love choice. I used to SWEAR up and down to heaven that I was going to marry George Micheal, until that nasty cop accused him of doing bad things in the men’s bathroom in LA. I still believe that there’s hope :loco: :smiley:

Boy George definitely got his cheeks done and dare I say, his eyes as well. Not too bad of a job. He aged better than Lindsay Lohan, that’s for damn sure.

I think Lohan’s a good idea of what Sophie Loren will look like in about 20 years.

Yeah, pretty… Pretty ugly.

edition.cnn.com/2006/SHOWBIZ/Mus … index.html

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present the Cosby Kids…

Then…

And now:

Theo:

Vanessa:

Rudy:

I skipped the three adults: Bill, Claire, and Sondra (who is only a few years younger than Felicia Rashad, her TV mother, in real life).

Theo looks exactly the same. And Rudy. Well. She. Is. Hot.