Censorship in this forum

So the “Foreigner assaults cop” thread was deleted without comment. Either the Admins feel like they gotta shield their fellow 'murikanz from criticism, or those brilliant parents threatened with legal action.

Pretty pathetic either way.

I have to say I agree. There’s no reason that thread should have disappeared. If mods found some of the comments unreasonable or against board rules, they could have temped those specific ones. The fact that the whole thread disappeared definitely sounds like censorship, especially after a friend of the victim… errr… perpetrator?.. asked for it to be removed.

[quote=“mprey”]So the “Foreigner assaults cop” thread was deleted without comment. Either the Admins feel like they gotta shield their fellow 'murikanz from criticism, or those brilliant parents threatened with legal action.

Pretty pathetic either way.[/quote]

Are the cats who run this racket confirmed “Americans”? Even if they were, it seems unlikely they’d yank it due to any sort of patriotic conservation. At least, I’d like to think not. And besides, one of the harshest condemnations of the whole scenario came from yours truly - an “American.” If I have to, I’ll say that shit again, too. As for legal action? It seems sort of laughable. Gawker has ruined several lives in the past several months and last I checked, they’re still up and at it. By the way, the Hulk Hogan video is must-see TV, folks.

Meanwhile, there’s a lot of -pathy going on around here. I wasn’t surprised at all.

Apologies, somehow I removed the thread from view while I was editing it last night. I’ve moved it back where it was:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.

[quote=“Tempo Gain”]Apologies, somehow I removed the thread from view while I was editing it last night. I’ve moved it back where it was:

Thanks for bringing this to my attention.[/quote]
We are watching you.

[quote=“jesus80”]
We are watching you.[/quote]

Coool