Changing address

hello I’ll be moving from Taizhong to Taipei this December for a language course.I will live at my friend’s place who is also an alien.However,there is a problem on changing address.Says that I have to provide a contract or at least some document that I live there.Do you think I can change my ARC records without showing any document?Or any other way?

Thank you in advance

Mmm, usually they ask for a rental contract. At least, provide a cellphone/utility bill with the address of the place -explain it is too soon to have your name on it. The address is for your benefit: all official communications will go thorugh it. Also, do it as soon as you can, as there is a fine if you delay.

Oh, and will you be moving to Taipei City or the New Taipei -ex Taipei County?