Changing my name (forumosa ID)

People here do chage their names, but I don’ t think that they do so with as much regularity as you suggest Hoggman.

I did it once. Thank God for that. A makeover once in a while is refreshing. People know me anyway, so what does that matter?

I’ve done a search but can’t find the answer.

How do I change my username on Forumosa?

[quote=“aidiming”]I’ve done a search but can’t find the answer.

How do I change my username on Forumosa?[/quote]
Send a PM to Maoman explaining why.

Right. Actually, I don’t need the “why”, just tell me what you’d like your new name to be… :sunglasses:

Hi admin, I was wondering if it’s possible to change our username. If yes, can you let me know how? Thanks! This is a great forum.

No problem. Just let me know by PM your preferred user name and I’ll change it for you… :slight_smile:

Times a’change, as does the desire to update my forumosa name to something more meaningful (to me, at least).

I PM’ed one of the mods (can’t remember who, off the top of my head), over a week ago, requesting this, but got no reply.

How do I go about doing the name change?

Cheers in advance!

Send a message to Maoman.

what are the legal abilities of changing your name here? I would seriously like to for multiple reasons. :wink: How would one go about doing this?

Yes, you can. Ask Maoman or Goose Egg. You could also just start a new name, but I think a name change would be sufficient. May I give a suggestion?

DarkwingD

One would send a private message to maoman. In your case I think he’d be happy to let you change it. But one would have to be careful that one’s distinctive posting style didn’t give one away, or one would thereafter become known as the duckboy who tried to run away from himself but couldn’t. :wink:

We sure as hell wouldn’t want that to happen. :laughing:

quack quack

[quote=“miltownkid”]Yes, you can. Ask Maoman or Goose Egg. You could also just start a new name, but I think a name change would be sufficient. May I give a suggestion?

DarkwingD

[/quote]

I loved that cartoon as a kid…every afternoon after school…haha…thanks for that bit of a memory. :slight_smile:

Is your avatar saying you are a dead duck?

For obvious reason I also like to change my login name, but would like to keep my post and word counts.

Who should I talk to?

PM Maoman.

I miss the days when you could change your name at will here at Forumosa. I had a new name every week.

So what’s the big deal about changing your name anytime you want, Maoman? I demand my creative license back!