POSTED IN THE EVENTS FORUM
[/color]

Spring Fling

Hi there, you’re invited!

When: Friday, May 26, 2006 9:00pm-2:00am
台北市市民大道四段145號 View Map
MRT: 捷運忠孝敦化站1號出口 (頂呱呱巷子走到底,過市民大道)
Phone: 02-25784439

Summer is in the air! Come celebrate the end of spring on Friday, May 26th with Magic Match Party! Expect a diverse and friendly crowd from different social circles in Taipei. So come on out and have a few drinks, meet new friends, and hangout with old ones!

夏天的腳步就要到了! 5 月 26 日歡迎台北單身的朋友一起來參加 Magic Match Party,讓您輕鬆的認識新朋友及一起渡過個浪漫的夜晚!

我們將以兩種方式幫助你認識新朋友或可能約會的對象:

假如你想認識你所看到的正妹/帥哥,可以依循發光的項鍊找到我們的配對小天使,他會欣然地幫你們介紹!當然,之後的一切就靠你自己努力囉。

當晚將會有一些小遊戲,幫助大家彼此多認識對方。如果你有什麼樣的進展,歡迎你跟我們的工作人員分享,將有機會獲贈小禮物唷!

Remember to forward this invite to all your friends so that they too can enjoy this fun, exciting, and unique experience!

500 FREE MagicMatchParty.com Gold will be awarded to everyone attending the event. Make sure you cross off your name with one of our staff checking the Guest List!

Admissions

Guest List: 帥哥 NT$500 | 美女 NT$300
Regular Pricing: 帥哥 NT$600 | 美女 NT$400
VIP List: Ladies FREE ALL NIGHT | Gentlemen FREE ALL NIGHT

taipei.magicmatchparty.com

Don’t people proof-read their posts after making them any more?

I for one can’t be bothered to wade through that mess to try and make sense of it. And I hate it when people stretch the page!

[quote=“Loretta”]Don’t people proof-read their posts after making them any more?

I for one can’t be bothered to wade through that mess to try and make sense of it. And I hate it when people stretch the page![/quote]

Well, he obviously put chinese in it, but forumosa isn’t set to display Chinese characters now for some reason.

So if that was working, there would be no stretched page.

Maybe you should go complain to Maoman or Goosegg instead. Or you could always just hit the back button when you encounter something you hate that much.

The function for quoting others is broken too.

I’ve just changed the default encoding from iso-8859-1 to utf-8 (not that it seems to have made a difference)

I’m moving this thread to the Feedback Forum and renaming it since the OP has re-posted the event

Just added the “Abnormal Widening Post Fix” - obviously, it isn’t working here. This was designed for posts with large sized graphics :frowning:

Did you add a mod in the old version to make this work, I assume this mod is not in the new version. I have no idea what version we’re on now, but this may be relevant: phpbb.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=383266

Those ampersand hash combinations are HTML codes I believe not bbcode ? Is HTML turned on ?
[color=darkred]
YEP, POST EXISTS - EDITED BY GOOSE EGG
[/color]

I wanted to delete the last part of my post, it’s probably not relevant after all, but it says my post doesn’t exist :s

:notworthy:

Thank you, BFM - that link is indeed the solution. We should add this to our Q&A/FAQ

So if you disable HTML it works ? I thought they were HTML codes ? :eh:
If that’s the case, maybe you could think about making it the default option, or setting some global option ? Quite a few posts contain Chinese here…

Clicking that button also makes quotes work, you might want to look at that.

[quote=“Big Fluffy Matthew”]So if you disable HTML it works ? I thought they were HTML codes ? :eh:
If that’s the case, maybe you could think about making it the default option, or setting some global option ? Quite a few posts contain Chinese here…[/quote]Right. Good idea. Can you do this, Goose Egg?

Far better to set it as a default than to hope each person reads the FAQ and gets round to fixing it for him/herself. Just being realistic here.