Cheap single-speed road bike

Looking for simple, steel frame, single speed road bike budget of $10,000. Been to a few shops with fixed gear bikes but seems these shops are quite expensive, the frames that i like end up totalling to $20,000. It seems inflated here, when i want something simple like this, but converted to single speed with rear brakes:

ebay.com/itm/Black-Blk-Fixie … 0488478052

Just get the bike from eBay

There is a bike shop at the end of Keelung Rd. (where Keelung Rd. ends at the Keelung river) that sells very inexpensive single speed bikes in a variety of colors.

Their Yahoo seller site is: http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/1246890037?u=Y9167573335&actsrch=srp2

It’s a small shop. The main shop is located on Keelung Rd. They have an extension of the shop right around the corner where they have full bikes on display.

Hope this helps.

[quote=“circleback”]There is a bike shop at the end of Keelung (Jilong) Rd. (where Keelung (Jilong) Rd. ends at the Keelung (Jilong) river) that sells very inexpensive single speed bikes in a variety of colors.

Their Yahoo seller site is: http://tw.page.bid.yahoo.com/tw/auction/1246890037?u=Y9167573335&actsrch=srp2

It’s a small shop. The main shop is located on Keelung (Jilong) Rd. They have an extension of the shop right around the corner where they have full bikes on display.

Hope this helps.[/quote]

Equation Speed; “Crash your style” Made in Taiwin. :noway:

Ah… the wonderful world of Taiwanese marketing in English. Yea. I’ve been by that store a few times to pick up a few parts. Good prices, but very, very “local” style of doing business. Sexy sales girls in short-shorts with little knowledge of bikes stand around in an ornamental fashion while the young laoban walks his shop barking orders through his bin-lang stained lips. I almost am sure they would not shell out to get an English editor, not that it matters to them anyhow. Nevertheless, they do have good prices. Full fixed gear for $4,800. There are a few knowledgeable bike mechs around if you can identify them. Some speak a bit of English as well.