Cheapest Visa Runs

So I am looking at the updated rules… apparently it is 90 days now instead of the 30 days for US citizens.

I was previously considering teaching english 10 hrs a week to get an ARC, but does this now mean you can just fly out 4 times a year?

In addition, any “loophole” ways to get a cheap visa run? Besides flight to Hong Kong… thats $263 a trip that I could save.

I found some cheap $75 flights RT from Luzon Phillipines… but dunno how valid that is for. Maybe a special promo price?

[quote=“abc87”]So I am looking at the updated rules… apparently it is 90 days now instead of the 30 days for US citizens.

I was previously considering teaching english 10 hrs a week to get an ARC, but does this now mean you can just fly out 4 times a year?

In addition, any “loophole” ways to get a cheap visa run? Besides flight to Hong Kong… thats $263 a trip that I could save.

I found some cheap $75 flights RT from Luzon Phillipines… but dunno how valid that is for. Maybe a special promo price?[/quote]

Get an ARC! You can’t legally work in Taiwan without one…

With you guys in the Illegal stuff, I don’t work legal or illegal and I need a cheap Visa Run in March, so, where how? Or is a big difference between HK an other places? I mean to visit a new country at least.

[quote=“Bitterlemon”][quote=“abc87”]So I am looking at the updated rules… apparently it is 90 days now instead of the 30 days for US citizens.

I found some cheap $75 flights RT from Luzon Phillipines… but dunno how valid that is for. Maybe a special promo price?[/quote]

Get an ARC! You can’t legally work in Taiwan without one…[/quote]

I earn my money online, so by living in Taiwan, I can pay no Taxes except SS tax to uncle sam :slight_smile:

[quote=“abc87”]So I am looking at the updated rules… apparently it is 90 days now instead of the 30 days for US citizens.

Luzon will be a nightmare. I suggest you do a search on this visa run. HK will work out to be cheaper.