check your receipts !!

Should be checking, 1 guy just won 10 mil, few others won 200k

I would be Bobā€¦

1 Like

There will be blood if there is no sharing here

1 Like

apparenly there is shred blood,

we shall see if blood is thickerā€¦

If I scan every receipt with the app ā€œå“ˆå•¦Moneyā€, Iā€™ll not only get notified if I win the lotteryā€¦ the app will also download all my electronic receipt transactions and give me a report of how much money I spent on various categories. The budget feature motivates me to scan every receipt, even if I usually donā€™t win.

P.S. Iā€™ve done the math before, and the expected winnings per receipt is approximately 1NT. In statistics, the actual number approaches the expected number as the sample size is very large. So, if you have 10,000 receipts, youā€™re likely to find 10,000NT worth of winnings somewhere in the pile.

So, every time you get a receipt, imagine youā€™re holding 1NT in your hands. Would you throw it away?

2 Likes

In summary, the universe is so vast. Why care about the details? :ponder: :idunno:

I won 3 x $200 this time.

Can you get cash from 7-11 yet? Or is it still the post office?

You can redeem it for merchandise, but I donā€™t think cash. I could be wrong.

I did it yesterday at 7/11, they gave me cash. The post office told me 7/11 and FamilyMart will redeem now

1 Like

They didnā€™t give you shit about the ARC number being (A=letter x= number) AAxxxxxxxx and not Axxxxxxxxxx

No surprisingly they didnā€™t, but I did have to wait about 10 min for them to verify everything. The cashier seemed confused and had to call the manager over. They didnā€™t seem too happy

lol I will go to a 7-11 a bit further away then and not my regular one. I donā€™t want to screw up my guanxi. (is that how you spell it?)

lol Thatā€™s how I spell it. I donā€™t have much guanxi to begin with, so nothing to lose. The important thing is I got my NT600!

200 NTD. The usual.

Apparently itā€™s no longer possible to redeem receipts for cash at the post office, you have to use a phone app.

Can anyone please share the name of the app, and steps on how to link your bank account? My Chinese is limited so itā€™s quite frustrating trying to find this info online.

I redeemed a few receipts recently. Where did you get this information?

Sorry I just realized you can now redeem for cash at convenience stores:

3 Likes

The app is ēµ±äø€ē™¼ē„Ø兌ēŽ. I hope you have better luck trying to register than I did. It keeps giving me errors that wonā€™t let me finish the registraton.

1 Like

Found the problem. Password needs both a letter and numbers. I hope I get a winning ticket this next drawing to try it out.

1 Like

Thatā€™s really good news!! I always used to just load the 200NT into my Yo Yo cards or my E-Tag card or just buy 4 bottles of Cokeā€¦getting 200 cash is a much better option now! :hugs: