"Cheers" pub party invitation fiasco

This one is followed with the word “nini” (whatever that means). I guess that is how Miranda felt at being rejected. We happily took him in and soothed his ire though.

Cliff[/quote]

It’s just a misspelling of “ninny,” as in, “Cheers, ninny.”[/quote]

We’re just one short step away from “Hey Nonny Nonny” and lighting our farts.

When I can’t get into Carnegies (ie. Can’t climb over the wall) I go next door to the “Bum Fun Club”

Thank God. We prefer to cater to quality patrons. :stuck_out_tongue:

Ch…Oh bollocks.

Bob

Roger that.

Pete

Roger that.

Pete[/quote]

I guess you can’t explain.

Roger that.

Pete[/quote]

I guess you can’t explain.[/quote]

Who are you? Are you of my generation?

Tommy

Roger that.

Pete[/quote]

I guess you can’t explain.[/quote]

Who are you? Are you of my generation?

Tommy[/quote]

Who’s next?

(Happy) Jack

Ch…Oh bollocks.

Bob[/quote]

But do you Play Pop?

Ch…Oh bollocks.

Bob[/quote]

But do you Play Pop?[/quote]

Whatever You Want.

F. Rossi

Went to this Cheers ni ni thing last Saturday. 500NT$ entrance fee that entitles you to one drink (i.e. bottled Beer, Gin Tonic, etc.) but no fancy Drinks. Rather small place, small dance floor (just about big enough for me only :blush: ). Usual Hip Hop music, standing on the bar one get’s an okay sort of service. Female do out number male patrons about 8 times and the fire escape type of stairs that lead to and from this establishment warrant the recommendation that you better leave the place in a sort of soberish condition. There was one other foreign bloke there besides me and a very Russian sort of looking young lady who’s eyes patroled the place like a lighthouse, not sure if she is part of the furniture or a guest. Other guest were fine local folks.

She is Russian and underage. I threw her out of Carnegie’s about 2 weeks before.

She is Russian and underage. I threw her out of Carnegie’s about 2 weeks before.[/quote]
Does that mean I cannot bring her along tonight?

That was a great image Taverncaptain.

She is Russian and underage. I threw her out of Carnegie’s about 2 weeks before.[/quote]

I would have thought that the russian mafia had arrived in Taipei …

Underage Russian girls! Where am I? Pattaya? :wink: Also me thinks we would know if the Russian Mafia boys were hanging around these parts. Pretty bad boys who often make the locals seem quite tame in comparison. Just ask the Western bar owners in Pattaya who they’d rather face?

Bit off topic! Where is Pattaya, in the Zone?

who cares!