Chef Paris Hilton

You should check out her old show, The Simple Life. Quality entertainment.

1 Like

I don’t think I could handle her for too long. She’s a short term pleasure.

In that case, she’s also got a sex tape you could take in at your leisure.

2 Likes

She said “quality entertainment”

I unironically love all that trashy reality television from the aughts. Sue me!

2 Likes

I’ve seen that.

Oops. My bad. :bowing_man:

Watch again for the “Things that didn’t age well” thread. Folks need to know :wink:

1 Like

OK, I’ve seen clips of it. I seem to recall she has her mouth full for much of it, which is surprisingly less entertaining than when she talks.

1 Like

Well in that case she knows a thing or two about sauces…

1 Like

1 Like

This would be even better with a Gordon Ramsay voice-over.

And the way she says that’s hot at 12:44 (meaning it literally), damn, that’s hard to beat! :astonished:

Not to mention the ngh, yes, oh my God! at 14:08 :scream:

…followed by a yawn at 14:13! :dizzy_face:

1 Like

Why did no one mention the gloves or her fondling the dog and cooking without washing her hands?

1 Like

Dog cooties don’t easily survive that kind of oven baking. “Unicorn mist” on the other hand… :unicorn: :thinking:

2 Likes

That’s a dog?!? Dang, I thought it was Baby Yoda. Those ears…

2 Likes

Well, its master (or mistress) identifies it as a dog, and neither dogs nor Baby Yodas have achieved full personhood status in Earth law, so I think we can say it’s a deemed dog. :dog: :slightly_smiling_face:

You’re spoiling all my fun this week on the Flob huh? Grrrrr

the way she munches into that pizza. she must be a real italian :unamused: wadda ya know. pizza pasta and lasagne.

really reminds me of another spoiled millionaire’s brat who happen to like junk food. if politics don’t turn out for them, they really should do a food show together next year

3 Likes

nope.

1 Like